PDA

View Full Version : 1987 z-22

bigalups
02-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi All,
I have up for sale my Baby. She was born in 1987 under the best company and rides like a dream. She is filled with a 320hp EFI Mercruiser and Alpha SS setup with 350hrs and is very clean. She comes with all the stuff you need to give your friends a thrill. Double axel trailer(in great shape) all beach toys,great music system with multiple CD changer. Small cuddy for two. Two stainless steel props(one for altitude and one for sea level). Here are pics of the last summer fun we had in her. I want to send this baby to a good home.
$12,500 OBO.
Thanks for checkin her out.

Al Fortis
925-202-8484

zelatore
02-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Looks like the pics were Tahoe and Stockton?

bigalups
02-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Yep! I mainly fly her up at tahoe and the Delta.

Crystal Pro
02-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Nice boat and a fair price. We got ours last summer and paid $15,000 in Seattle.http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o176/avicontrol/Donziontapps.jpg

DONZIZEE22
04-14-2009, 08:06 AM
Very nice boat Al and great price. Sorry to take this off topic but can I ask where you purchased that rub rail for it? I am shopping around right now and am looking for that identical style. Thanks and good luck selling

kimjohnandmacy
04-14-2009, 10:08 PM
nice! and pretty close to what im lookin for.... suck that its 3000 miles away:confused: best of luck!

BobbyEdwards
08-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi All,
I have up for sale my Baby. She was born in 1987 under the best company and rides like a dream. She is filled with a 320hp EFI Mercruiser and Alpha SS setup with 350hrs and is very clean. She comes with all the stuff you need to give your friends a thrill. Double axel trailer(in great shape) all beach toys,great music system with multiple CD changer. Small cuddy for two. Two stainless steel props(one for altitude and one for sea level). Here are pics of the last summer fun we had in her. I want to send this baby to a good home.
$12,500 OBO.

Al Fortis
925-202-8484

I Love in Florida
What wype of trailer does it have ?
Am very Interested in your boat is there anything wrong with it , that I should be looking to repair on this end, It is a long drive so please be honest.

1) I would like a report from a authorized dealer send to me at
bobby@bigtopshelters.com (bobby@bigtopshelters.com) / my e-mail.
2) Where is hte board located
3) E-mail me as main pictures inside adn outside as you cas as welll as
the boat out of th water
4) What is the lowest price you will take ?

BobbyEdwards
09-04-2009, 09:04 AM
I Live in Florida
Am very Interested in your boat is there anything wrong with it , that I should be looking to repair on this end, It is a long drive so please be honest.

bobby@bigtopshelters.com / my e-mail.
2) Where is the boat located
3) E-mail me as main pictures inside and outside as you cas as well as
the boat out of the water
4) What is the lowest price you will take ?
5) Please e-mail me at bobbye@gtcom.net
6) if anyone out there knows of a Donzi like this in Flodia please e-mail me bobbye@GTCOM.NET OR bobby@bigtopshelters.com

Crystal Pro
09-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Too bad I already have one!http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o176/avicontrol/Donziontapps.jpg

stormrider
09-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Search for donzi here.
http://www.boats-4-sale.com/search/
Boat in NY.

New 468 pro-built engine, Al. exhaust: 7hours. Updated O/D. New cover & trailer. Too much to list; just invested $19000. Excellent hull.$15600
Guy

(631) 767-6178

BobbyEdwards
10-20-2009, 07:29 AM
Hi All,
$12,500 OBO.

Al Fortis
925-202-8484

==============================================

I Live in Florida

bobby@bigtopshelters.com / my e-mail home e-mail bobbye@gtcom.net.
2) Where is the board located ( city Calif, address)
3) E-mail me as main pictures inside adn outside as you cas as welll as
the boat out of th water
4) What is the lowest price you can take ?
5) Reason I may have one of my technical people who travel stop by look at the boat , then I may have a boat hauler pick it up (after I pay you )
and haul it back to Florida for me.
6) I am very interested in the condition of the interior

My cell is 1-850-672-9392 we are 3 hours ahead of you home phone
1-850-584-4276

If you have already sold it please let me know

Thanks
Bobby Edwards