PDA

View Full Version : paging Carl paging Carl !!!!!

mattyboy
02-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Carl,

what's up with the pics??? I mean I all ready had to turn off avatars and signatures because of sail boats and light houses now i am gonna have to turn off the banner pics too!!! I mean what gives did you fly the donzi into Chi-town or what??? and i would be very careful judging by the sign is your boat going in for a nose job???? what happen to post what ya want but leave the last pic of something special a babe or a great boat!!! how about a pic of the your boat in the parking lot or outside wrigley field or something!!!!

:tongue: ;)

just kidding glad to see you are on your way to getting the boat back:kingme:

Carl C
02-06-2009, 08:02 AM
I was glad to see that you are kidding. I thought I was going to have to stop posting banner pics because of the complaints. Yes my boat is at Cap'n Nabber's boat shop, west of Chicago. They have in their shop the world Vee speed record Fountain. It might be the first record setter. What a fantastic boat but I know a secret about it that I will never tell!! Naaa naaa! The other one is Chitown from the top of the John Hancock bldg which is the fifth tallest building in the US. Lake Michigan is in the background. There are harbors and a freighter was running. The water is mostly open. Because of that I thought it would be OK to post the pic on a boating forum. Cheers. I should pick up the boat next week and will go back to Chicago. What an amazing city. We will try to get into the Sears tower.

Cuda
02-06-2009, 05:22 PM
You just had to ask, eh Matty! :)

DonziJon
02-06-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm was just thinkin... there was a Great Night Club in Greenwood Lake....on West Shore Road (NY End) named the LIGHTHOUSE. Matty would prolly have to check with his dad... since Matty is only a youngster. It was THE place to go in the ...dare I say early 60s. :lookaroun: John