gold-n-rod
02-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Aww, they look just like their father!!!!!!! ;) :shocking::bonk:

86fxst
02-03-2009, 06:45 PM
They are precious angels!:angel:

Carl C
02-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Aww, they look just like their father!!!!!!! ;) :shocking::bonk: Here's Daddy.......Got 3 now..........:):):)

Donzi Vol
02-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I would LOVE to have a Shepherd, but I understand they shed a lot. Do you have a problem with this? And do you keep yours inside or out?

boxy
02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Aww, they look just like their father!!!!!!! ;) :shocking::bonk:

Here's Daddy.......Got 3 now..........:):):)

I'm pretty sure that's not what GnR was hinting at ..... :nilly::nilly::pimp:

Jraysray
02-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Two and counting....:):):odie:

AKC German Shepherds

I argue with my wife about dogs being able to smile, but that dog is smiling! Too cool!

Carl C
02-03-2009, 08:45 PM
5 now........They can't be mine, they're way too cute.

Ghost
02-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Congrats--really cute pups!

yeller
02-03-2009, 11:52 PM
I'm having babies!
Ok Carl, time to leave the dog alone and get a girlfriend. :wink::biggrin:

Sorry.......you know you set yourself up.

Lenny
02-04-2009, 12:02 AM
I would LOVE to have a Shepherd, but I understand they shed a lot. Do you have a problem with this? And do you keep yours inside or out?

No, they have "hair" and not "fur" hence few if any allergies. I am on my 5th German Shepard now and would never own any other kind of dog. The shedding is in May/June and is minmal and again, NOT fur.

Can't beat em and the safety aspect is an added bonus. I swear they have x-ray vision and run as fast at night in the trees in the pitch black as they do in the daytime. :eek:

Mine lives basically outside, in a run when we are at work and free to roam when home. Inside at night and in the bed till we turn the lights off and then he gets creeped out and wants to watch/sleep by the front door... Doesn't like the Tiger roaring down the road or owls at night... Eats cats and birds when he can catch'em :yes: :(

Lives on Tenderloin off the BBQ and chicken basically with lots of rice. First year of growth was stewing beef or liver (boiled) on crunchies every day with rice to get him up to speed. :D

No, it is not snowing here. That was when he turned 1. (5 years ago.)

Carl C
02-04-2009, 06:49 AM
I would LOVE to have a Shepherd, but I understand they shed a lot. Do you have a problem with this? And do you keep yours inside or out? They stay outside during the day and inside at night. I built 8' high pens. The shedding varies. Lenny says his don't shed much and some don't but I have some that completely "blow their coat" twice a year. I ended up with 6 pups. This is her first litter and they are usually small. The pups are big, the quantity small. I love 'em to death. They are going to be a lot of fun and the money will come in around tax time. Good timing.:):):):):):)

HOWARD O
02-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Ok Carl, time to leave the dog alone and get a girlfriend. :wink::biggrin:
Sorry.......you know you set yourself up.

Now THAT'S a tough crowd!

Congrats on the pups, sure love shepards.

When I first looked at the thumbnail, it looks like momma dog is sitting next to a goose......the puppy looked like the goose's head.

Anyway, hope they're healthy and congrats to Ma and Pa too!

Carl C
02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
When I first looked at the thumbnail, it looks like momma dog is sitting next to a goose......the puppy looked like the goose's head.

That's funny. I've been breeding Shepherds off and on for quite a few years. I put the pups in a box with a hot water bottle. Mama can still clean them up and see them but this lets her rest between pups and keeps them from getting smothered. This morning I put the pups out of the box. Jojo is a great first time mother. I'll get more pics when I can.