PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!!

Scott Pearson
12-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Thank you everyone for the great words of support in this new venture that Fast Eddie has intrusted upon me. And once again...Thank you Ed and Augusta! I know I will have some big shoes to fill being the new president of the club. I'm happy to say that Eddie will be staying on as VP and helping me with getting my feet wet with this great club.

For me the "Dustoff" and the "Fall Picnic" have been my favorite Donzi gatherings. I hope to make next seasons Lake George Donzi Classic Club gatherings as great as they have been in the past.

Please, stay tuned for some more fun on Lake George!!

Thank You again!!!

(LG) Scott

Dr. Dan
12-17-2003, 08:16 PM
:D Scott... We all are excited about your involvement and your obvious committment to excellence and perfection in all that you do will only contribute and add to the Great Legacy that is The Lake George Donzi Club! wink
I know you know this, but anything you need from our Crew (ACDC) let us know.....All The Best Brother........ :cool:

Doc
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com (http://www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com)

RedDog
12-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Way to step up Scott! It takes someone special to step up to the job rather than sit back and watch - I'm sure you will do great