PDA

View Full Version : Grizz, your avatar. The Corsican.

Lenny
02-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Is that one yours or is it Ol' Red's ?

How about some pics or yours ?

BigGrizzly
02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Mine of course Red's is light blue, I only avatar my own stuff, But you already know that. I am just bragging about my dock and boats.

Lenny
02-02-2009, 06:09 PM
So, let's see some pics of the Corsican. I never have seen this boat of yours before :) Knew you had one, never a picture tho.

BigGrizzly
02-02-2009, 06:16 PM
I'll look but others have picturs I have the boat. Russ Sweet 16 took the picture.

CHACHI
02-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Grizz, that is beautiful.

Do you use it much?

Ken

KerrLake
02-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Grizz, that is beautiful.

Ken

I agree!

tom freeman
02-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Mine of course Red's is light blue, I only avatar my own stuff, But you already know that. I am just bragging about my dock and boats.
i think they are the coolest

osur866
02-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Nice looking Grizz very nice! :yes: Steve

sweet 16 1966
02-02-2009, 09:59 PM
The pics don't do it justice. Hope you don't mind Grizz if I share a couple pics.

HOWARD O
02-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Nice digs too! I have always worried about someone stealing my boat off my lift, that lock to the boweye is the TICKET! Simple, but I'd probably forget about it, wondering why I can't go anywhere! :bonk:

I can only have one Donzi, only one lift! :frown:

I can see looks on people's faces when they pass your boats........"Don-zeeee. Boy, them eyetalian boats sure are funny lookin'!"

osur866
02-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Damn nice!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: ! Steve

jl1962
02-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Randy-
Really cool Corsican. Please bring it to LG! :crossfing:

Can we see some pix of your 16 too? :yes:

-Jay

Barry Eller
02-03-2009, 07:36 AM
I didn't see "MY DAMN CORSICAN" on the transom...

Good looking boat, but I like "MY DAMN DONZI" best!:superman:

Lenny
02-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Nice Randy, nice :yes: ...

BigGrizzly
02-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Russ, I am pleased you posted the pictures that is why I posted your name I was hoping you would , Now email them to me:yes: Just so you know Russ came over just to visit and I roped him into a work day. The truth it is easy to get him to help, he is just that way.
As for usage, it usually sits on the dock fueled and ready, next to the Criterion. It is always a hard decision which to use, but I try to use it every weekend if I can. I usually try to alternate between the two. I consider myself very lucky to have what I have. At this point Life is Good.
Tom Freeman is such a prejudiced board member, He has a good looking Corsican with one of my special Volvo props on it so it does everything it needs to do.:wink::yes::yes::yes: It is also funny I have gone out to buy a Classic 7 times and the only Classic I got was the first one(sister still has it), in 1966.:cool!:

KerrLake
02-03-2009, 10:01 AM

Is that an Alumadock? If it is not, somebody is doing a good knock off of each other!

BigGrizzly
02-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Actually it is a Whoo dock or something like that, They were suppose to be the first and the best, but all the companies say that. It does however have two Hydrohoyst lifts on it and a deck on top( I used the top deck only a fewtimes once to sun with the wife and a couple of times for a photo shoots for various videos and advertisements.

BigGrizzly
02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Just a little additional information That is a 1971 Corsican with a H&M 351 Ford Cleveland with a Teleflex Sea Star helm internal hydraulic steering with the Teleflex power assist, Volvo out drive wi(my first paint job) Interlux two part polyurethane.

BigGrizzly
02-03-2009, 11:30 AM
It also has a stragecially placed Blanchard Machinery decal on it somewhere :) :)
It could if it ever gets here along with the one for the Criterion, It has been in the mail since May 22, 2006

KerrLake
02-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Actually it is a Whoo dock or something like that, They were suppose to be the first and the best, but all the companies say that. It does however have two Hydrohoyst lifts on it and a deck on top( I used the top deck only a fewtimes once to sun with the wife and a couple of times for a photo shoots for various videos and advertisements.

Mine is an Alumadock and it looks practically the same. Nice dock though. I wish we were allowed by the Army corp to have roof decks like that.

BigGrizzly
02-03-2009, 04:45 PM
The lakes are different A friend lives at Hartwell and he has a 60 foot walkway we are only allowed 40 feet. He does not have a deck either.

tom freeman
02-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Russ, I am pleased you posted the pictures that is why I posted your name I was hoping you would , Now email them to me:yes: Just so you know Russ came over just to visit and I roped him into a work day. The truth it is easy to get him to help, he is just that way.
As for usage, it usually sits on the dock fueled and ready, next to the Criterion. It is always a hard decision which to use, but I try to use it every weekend if I can. I usually try to alternate between the two. I consider myself very lucky to have what I have. At this point Life is Good.
Tom Freeman is such a prejudiced board member, He has a good looking Corsican with one of my special Volvo props on it so it does everything it needs to do.:wink::yes::yes::yes: It is also funny I have gone out to buy a Classic 7 times and the only Classic I got was the first one(sister still has it), in 1966.:cool!:

the prop,the windshield, and advice

this year i will build the engine and i will need help there soon.

but prejudiced...well maybe...and a republican

BigGrizzly
02-04-2009, 08:42 AM
You just gota love Tom he is actually really a cool guy.