PDA

View Full Version : Keep our guns listen to the British!!!!

MOP
01-30-2009, 08:24 PM
One of our GunsAmerica insider people sent us a link to this Youtube video about the failed gun ban in England.
If you don't know the history, England banned all legal ownership of handguns many years ago with very little resistance from its people. It was thought to be a good measure to bring down gun crime. The result has been double digit increases in gun crime every year since the ban. Since then the country has taken away many more freedoms, to hunt, to defend oneself from harm, and finally its citizens are speaking up.
Many of us who put time into defending gun freedom are ridiculed that the loss of gun freedom can never happen here because of the second amendment, yet we have seen throughout the history of the US that lawmakers eager to protect their own power will readily pass laws in violation of the second amendment. To this day, even after the Heller case, Chicago is fighting an NRA lawsuit to protect their own unconstitutional handgun ban.
If it were not for YOU, the American gun owning public, who so cling to freedom and defend any affront to it, we would end up much like England, whose citizens are now reeling in the face of ridiculous violent crime rates and a government that does not represent their interests.
Forward this to your friends. I have not seen anything this powerful in a long time and it should "go viral" as it is called to anyone in America who questions those who fight for firearms freedom now, before we lose it.
Click the image below to watch the video:

http://photos.gunsamerica.com/d/1485-2/England.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE)
The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE

mattyboy
01-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Sorry Phil

but I have No sympathy for a gov't that has trampled on every right of it's subjects for IONS

hey Britain get OUT OF IRELAND:yes:

liberty is a fox hunt , how about real freedom

MOP
01-31-2009, 07:43 AM
Matty I could agree more about the Brits about the way they have treated the Irish and also little known bad stuff to the Scots. The point is at all cost we mus if we chose be able to keep our fire arms. One of my best friends is the Lt. on the police here, I live out in the country in an area that you would think is quiet. He has been telling me how bad things are getting with all the unemployment, theft is up 60-70%, home invasion is something new but growing very fast. I told him I keep two loaded weapons, his response was keep them close. I brought the groups that want gun control he said they are the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet. He says that robberies and murder will jump in leaps and bounds.

Rootsy
01-31-2009, 08:52 AM
It's not like this has been any secret or anything... Except the MSM doesn't publicize it because well... then the general public would actually be aware of it. that doesn't go along with the agenda...

If it's time to bury em... It's time to use em.

f_inscreenname
01-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Wash DC (the city) just struck down the same law that the NRA is fighting in Chicago now. It’s only a matter of time. :yes: