PDA

View Full Version : I have to give away.....

HOWARD O
01-30-2009, 08:05 PM
some apologies to many of you. Although I've sent some PM's to folks I've personally insulted in the recent past, I would like to apologize to the whole membership here for some comments I've made. That's not really my personality at all. Specifically the comments about "cliques" and egos and all that good stuff. I suppose some of that came from feeling like an outsider and being envious, I do admit that. I also think that maybe the winter doldrums could be getting to me too. I launched the boat today for the first time and I now have a different view on life! Even though it has ignition issues and runs like ****! But that's another matter.....

To that end, if I do ever make it to an event in the future, y'all have a voucher for a free drink or two on me. That offer is good whether or not you're part of the "clique"!!!! :yes: J/K! :eek:

Anyway, my humblest apologies and I vow to let my "good side" shine from now on. Well, I'll try anyway. :crossfing:

Howard

PS - How do you like them apples, MINXGUY?

zelatore
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
I was especially offended. Can I get 2 drinks?
:kingme:

HOWARD O
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
I was especially offended. Can I get 2 drinks?
:kingme:

You betcha, I did say "a drink or two".....but you can't just grab it and leave, you need to speak to me too.... lol :yes:

BUIZILLA
01-30-2009, 08:38 PM
offend me please..

i'm getting thirsty... :pimp:

Donziweasel
01-30-2009, 08:40 PM
I am very offended by this whole thread, 3 drinks ought to do it.........:bonk::bonk::bonk::pimp::kingme:

osur866
01-30-2009, 08:44 PM
I was very very offended can I have a few Crown and cokes to go with the 4 I've already had? :yes::drunk: Steve

farmer tx
01-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Apology accepted. Thanks Howard!

roadtrip se
01-30-2009, 09:19 PM
is to attend a run or two. Trust me, it is ALWAYS interesting to see these things unfold, but memories are always made too. As for the clique, these cats don't herd very well, from someone who has tried it...

Love to have you over to AOTH this spring if you can make it...

HOWARD O
01-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Geezum crow.....thirsty crowd! :shocking:

Got to get the boat squared away, need a new trailer for any extended towing and with all these drinks now, I won't be able to afford the fuel!

HOWARD O
01-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Now I'll be the resident WHINER! :propeller:

osur866
01-30-2009, 09:26 PM
AOTH is right around the corner!!! Steve

Ed Donnelly
01-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Howard; I don't drink and quit smoking nearly 2 yrs ago..
Guess you had better have vitimin pills for some of us:nilly:...Ed

HOWARD O
01-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Howard; I don't drink and quit smoking nearly 2 yrs ago..
Guess you had better have vitimin pills for some of us:nilly:...Ed

ANY brand of drink is fine with me, Ed! I was supposed to quit smoking at 40....but I moved from California to NC. Cigs were so much cheaper here that I couldn't AFFORD to quit! Kind of a sad joke....but now I really do NEED to quit, I really despise the fact that I'm so badly addicted. :garfield:

Good on you for quitting, hope to say the same soon. :yes:

gero1
01-31-2009, 07:28 AM
where's all the sipping going on? let me call up my partner in crime " oh capt glass hole there's a party!" fuel, FUEL??? u don't need no stinking fuel!!! u will need a tow rope. weather or not your boat runs, you should come to aoth this year

boxy-blackberry
01-31-2009, 09:35 AM
I'll take Ed's drinks. :D
Howard, I don't know if you remember the picture, but I'm pretty sure your brother posted the first topless Donzi girl shot on Donzi.net.
Yellow X18, Gulf of Mexico, pretty Co-pilot..... It looked like a good day.

BigGrizzly
01-31-2009, 09:38 AM
HowardO, Darn, I don't drink or smoke, looks like I loose again.

SilverBack
01-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Howard..........

What happened to you???? You have never offended me in any way!! You don't owe me a drink I owe you one!!!! Now who is going to take up for me when I put my foot in my mouth....:frown:

This is terrible....it is worse that when Jean-Luc Picard was assimilated by the BORG!!!

"Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us!"

Does that ring a bell??:confused:

fasttrucker
01-31-2009, 02:04 PM
I for one have never offended anyone here on this board........right.....
still waiting......................:popcorn:Anyway Iam buying all the drinks tonight at the big speedwake party at the naughty goose for all donzi net members.:yes:

HOWARD O
02-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Howard..........

What happened to you???? You have never offended me in any way!! You don't owe me a drink I owe you one!!!! Now who is going to take up for me when I put my foot in my mouth....:frown:

This is terrible....it is worse that when Jean-Luc Picard was assimilated by the BORG!!!

"Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us!"

Does that ring a bell??:confused:

Rings a bell.....and YES, you DO owe me a drink!!! :yes:

HOWARD O
02-01-2009, 05:04 PM
HowardO, Darn, I don't drink or smoke, looks like I loose again.

Those traits will never make you a loser, but you knew that already!

But look on the bright side, you're never too old to start! :kingme:

I'll tell ya what, you can trade that drink card in on a bite to eat. I assume you DO eat? :yes: