PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 7 Metre ?'s

vrod02
01-26-2009, 08:10 PM
So I guess I'm a Donzi guy now after purchasing a 7. Its Diaper green but all there. I must admit it has the coolest trailer sytem I've ever seen, no tongue weight, aircraft front end. I was going to srap it for the H/M parts but its way to nice for that. Who are my "lean " too guys.:nilly:

Lenny
01-26-2009, 08:19 PM
So I guess I'm a Donzi guy now after purchasing a 7. Its Diaper green but all there. I must admit it has the coolest trailer sytem I've ever seen, no tongue weight, aircraft front end. I was going to srap it for the H/M parts but its way to nice for that. Who are my "lean " too guys.:nilly:

No tongue weight would scare the s h i t out of me. It should be about 10% of the package within reason, but NOT light.

Welcome :D

vrod02
01-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Lenny its self contained like a hay wagon. It hinges at the tongue with a giant shock absorber. I pulled it 300 miles from chicago to St. Louis with a 1/2 ton chevy at 65 plus, It weights 6000 at least. No bs. Its crazy I've never seen a simular setup. I'll post pics tommorrow. Just wanting to feel out the 7 guru's for my Sweet pea restore.

Lenny
01-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Poodle "grew up" in a 7 meter... :rolleyes: ( nevermind, he never actually grew up )
:D

vrod02
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Maybe it was the one I just got. Remember I said it was diaper green.:kingme:
I know "some" of the history mostly past Donzi, Nova sprint. Dick Cole original hull design, ect. Just looking for other members to give me heads up and purt info , and pics of others. Esp. Trailer info! Ghost nice sprint !!! Seen it on Marks Board. Nice boat.

Ghost
01-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Congrats--looking forward to pictures.