PDA

View Full Version : Avatars???

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 11:08 AM
No offense, but aren't there ANY rules on the avatars we're allowed to display under our user names? :garfield:

I'm not going to name any names of the offending perro loco from a warm place, but really........please CHANGE IT BACK!!! :garfield:

Carl C
01-26-2009, 02:59 PM
We try and keep them family friendly..

Are you saying mine isn't? :confused: There's a face you can trust:nilly:. The avatar in question must of been the booby face.:pimp:

mattyboy
01-26-2009, 03:08 PM
or you can turn off avatars and signatures in you user cp or add the user to your ignore list

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 05:44 PM
There's a face you can trust:nilly:. The avatar in question must of been the booby face.:pimp:

I'm not sure which one is more troubling to my psyche!

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 05:52 PM
or you can turn off avatars and signatures in you user cp or add the user to your ignore list

Mattyboy, did you REALLY think I was serious? Geez.....I'm glad Poodle understood my comment was in jest. Quite the contrary, I am honored to have our new President staring at me on almost every thread here! I'll just have to remind myself not to read the registry after mealtime! :shocking:

DonziJon
01-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Mattyboy, did you REALLY think I was serious? Geez.....I'm glad Poodle understood my comment was in jest. Quite the contrary, I am honored to have our new President staring at me on almost every thread here! I'll just have to remind myself not to read the registry after mealtime! :shocking:

Unless I missed something, this is NOT our new president..it's a much younger George W. Bush. :yes: .........The Ears have it. . John.....Then again....

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Unless I missed something, this is NOT our new president..it's a much younger George W. Bush. :yes: .........The Ears have it. . John
It's a half and half I believe, crazy to look at, eh? :shocking:
Of course, just a photo of Obama would've been a half and.........oops, better not go there. :eek:
I took it upon myself to have the 3rd in line to the Presidency as MY avatar, everybody LIKE it? :yes:

DonziJon
01-26-2009, 06:16 PM
It's a half and half I believe, crazy to look at, eh? :shocking:
Of course, just a photo of Obama would've been a half and.........oops, better not go there. :eek:
I took it upon myself to have the 3rd in line to the Presidency as MY avatar, everybody LIKE it? :yes:

O MY GOD: SHE ...Is Totally HOT :nilly: John

PS: I'm thinkin you prolly won't stay with that Avitar long.

mattyboy
01-26-2009, 06:24 PM
No offense, but aren't there ANY rules on the avatars we're allowed to display under our user names? :garfield:
I'm not going to name any names of the offending perro loco from a warm place, but really........please CHANGE IT BACK!!! :garfield:

with your use of the sad smiley it gave the impression of being offended or serious had you used the :tongue: smiley or the :wink: smiley I might have known you were kidding of course unless you are a member of the i'll use the smileys any damn way I please click

:tongue: ;) LMAO

as i said I don't see avatars or signatures i got sick of seeing sailboats and light houses on a donzi forum :tongue:

DonziJon
01-26-2009, 06:51 PM
with your use of the sad smiley it gave the impression of being offended or serious had you used the :tongue: smiley or the :wink: smiley I might have known you were kidding of course unless you are a member of the i'll use the smileys any damn way I please click

as i said I don't see avatars or signatures i got sick of seeing sailboats and light houses on a donzi forum :tongue:

CARL: We gonna stand for that???? :lookaroun: John

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 06:51 PM
O MY GOD: SHE ...Is Totally HOT :nilly: John
PS: I'm thinkin you prolly won't stay with that Avitar long.

Oh yeah baby, she IS HOT! :yes:

I'll keep it for a while, well, maybe not THAT long! :lookaroun:

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 06:55 PM

Ouch! Was that a shot across somebody's bow or what? :lol9:

Yes, I should've used a j/k or something to that effect, sorry 'bout that. :beer:

mattyboy
01-26-2009, 06:58 PM
ouch! Was that a shot across somebody's bow or what? :lol9:
Yes, i should've used a j/k or something to that effect, sorry 'bout that. :beer:

:) ;)

gcarter
01-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Have we decided if the choice of avatars, family friendly or not, power boating or not, mean anything at all?

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Have we decided if the choice of avatars, family friendly or not, power boating or not, mean anything at all?

Okay George, that one takes the cake!

I am removing mine, but I may bring it back from time to time only for punishment! :cool:

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
I already saved George's :) :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocking::shocking::nilly::nilly:

HOWARD O
01-26-2009, 08:00 PM
And yours :) :)
I kind of figured that!!! :lol9:

Carl C
01-26-2009, 08:15 PM
i got sick of seeing sailboats and light houses on a donzi forum :tongue:

CARL: We gonna stand for that???? :lookaroun: John I don't see any lighthouses....:confused:

mattyboy
01-26-2009, 09:08 PM
the lights are on but your not home :yes: :tongue: ROTFLMAO

DonziJon
01-27-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't see any lighthouses....:confused:

Carl: I'm still stickin with my sailboats. Don't bail on me. Put'em back. :yes: John

mattyboy
01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
yeah please put em back I don't see them anyway, I don't even have to scroll down to get most threads on the screen, so do what ever floats your boat

:)