PDA

View Full Version : Ya, Ya, I know, Cosmetics......

fogducker III
01-24-2009, 07:13 PM
I realize this is not performance stuff but it was almost as hard for me to do this install as engine or outdrive mods that i have attempted..........:garfield:

I pulled the old bow light as well as the stern cleats and replaced with "pop-up" stuff, turned out well I think.

PS. I was gonna rent a saw to cut the holes and after pricing stuff, realized the value of having my own.......:yes:

The Dewalt unit is EXCELLENT!! Only busted one blade......:wrench:

HOWARD O
01-24-2009, 08:43 PM
I realize this is not performance stuff but it was almost as hard for me to do this install as engine or outdrive mods that i have attempted..........:garfield:

I pulled the old bow light as well as the stern cleats and replaced with "pop-up" stuff, turned out well I think.

PS. I was gonna rent a saw to cut the holes and after pricing stuff, realized the value of having my own.......:yes:

The Dewalt unit is EXCELLENT!! Only busted one blade......:wrench:

Very nice job! :yes: Are those the 6" pop-ups?

Trueser
01-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Looks great,

I like the bow light just not sure how it will fit the deck on the 28ZX...

RedDog
01-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Where did you get the bow light / what brand?

Real nice!

DonziDan16
01-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Where did you get the bow light / what brand?

Real nice!

I believe it's made by Accon. Livorsi makes a LED version too

fogducker III
01-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Very nice job! :yes: Are those the 6" pop-ups?

Yup, 6" Accon, they sure are solid.........:yes:

DonziDan16 is right, bow light and cleats are made by Accon, well built, solid stuff.........I bought the light and four cleats through CP Performance, best prices out there...........

HOWARD O
01-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Yep, they're the best, really nice stuff. I know I'll be needing cleats eventually and those are definitely my choice. They're down a bit on a pretty long list of "to-do" things though!