PDA

View Full Version : 2009 22 Classic "009" Limited Edition

DC18
01-23-2009, 01:11 AM
2009 DONZI 009 22 Classic #7 of 18 to be produced.

Standard equipment: S/S prop, Stainless Ski Tow, Plexi Glass Winshield,
Engine Compartment Diamond Plate, 5 Year Transferable Warranty,
Cockpit Cover, Thru Transom Exhaust, Hull and Deck Chemically Bonded,
Chrome Plated Cowl Vents, Livorsi Monster Guages, Battery Switch,
Cockpit Carpet.
009 Special Features: Mercruiser 496 Mag H.O. 425 H.P. Bravo 1X, with raised X Dimention, High Performance Engine Hatch with Racing Scoop and
Custom Intake Vents, Custom Vintage Throwback Graphics Package, Custom Racing Flag and Donzi 009 Logo, Black CARBON Fiber Dash Pannel
with White Faced Livorsi Monster Guages, Center Fill Fuel Cap, Custom
Engine Compartment Dress-Up Featuring Laser Etched Stainless Steel 009 Engine Shroud, Custom 009 Limited Edition Serialized Dash Plaque and Owners Certificate.
Optional Equipment: Didital Depth Finder, Hydraulic Steering, Quick and Quiet Exhaust, Sony AM/FM CD w/ Sirius. Includes Custom Heritage Trailer w/ Swing Away Tongue and Performance Package. Show Price $79,861.00
4/01/2009 Price dropped to $64,900.00

Thas add placed for a Donzi Dealer in my home town. They have been in business for 20+ years. They are verry reputable and have an excellent sales, maintenance and repair department. For more info and pics: www.grandsportcenter.com (http://www.grandsportcenter.com) or call Jerry at 815-941-2220 :yes:

DFIORE
01-23-2009, 12:57 PM
:nilly:After all these years? They hired the brains behind the location of where to put gas in our classics, well he is back on the job! Right up the middle, now the gas can over flow evenly on each side of the deck??????????

fasttrucker
01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks for posting :yes:nice donzi!

boxy
01-23-2009, 04:46 PM
:nilly:After all these years? They hired the brains behind the location of where to put gas in our classics, well he is back on the job! Right up the middle, now the gas can over flow evenly on each side of the deck??????????

There is only one place for the fuel fill on a Classic Donzi, and that's right in the middle of the deck .... :yes::pimp:

Lenny
01-24-2009, 10:55 AM
There is only one place for the fuel fill on a Classic Donzi, and that's right in the middle of the deck .... :yes::pimp:

Nope, port and starboard with a "y" pipe a lot further back :D

SilverBack
01-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Center fills rule... Dual fills, hell may as well call it a ZX..

You wish that you could be so lucky!

SilverBack
01-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Actually, I say thanks every day that I'm not that "lucky", cause then I'd apparently be overcome by the fumes from the carpeting in the cabin and driven to extremes trying to figure out if the balance point is 6.2 or 6.295' from the lcg of the cog next to the aom..

What is the AOM...I need to check into this!!! I can't believe that I missed something to tinker with!!!:wink:

DC18
04-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Someone is going to get one nice boat. I look at it every time I visit the Dealer.Someone buy this boat!