PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Z Shop Outlet?

Barry Eller
01-21-2009, 07:18 AM
I placed an order on e-bay from the Donzi Z Shop Outlet before Christmas and never received my order or any correspondence from them after repeated e-mails to them. Yesterday I received a e-mail from e-bay stating they had been removed from the system.

I have now placed a claim against them through PayPal.

Has anyone else experienced this situation?

mike o
01-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Hi, thats toooo bad, They had some great deals. There is a thread around christmas with some getting stuff and some not ( or waiting ) still around that time.......Good luck, This z shop ebay dude is a 3rd party.

Barry Eller
01-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Mike, I did a search and found the link to the site. Click on it and it says it does not exist... http://stores.ebay.com/Z-Shop-Outlet

VetteLT193
01-21-2009, 08:08 AM
Life has got to suck for Donzi. They have a couple of 2007 boats listed on their web site. I'm wondering if they are down to bare bones staff?

mike o
01-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Mike, I did a search and found the link to the site. Click on it and it says it does not exist... http://stores.ebay.com/Z-Shop-Outlet..... I think the dude doing this ebay z shop stuff actually posted here, so he has to have joined this site. I remember poodle posted he got his stuff.. but somebody didnt.. right around or after xmas.............

Barry Eller
01-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Just got this from PayPal...

Dear Barry Eller

(I cut the name) (XXXXXX@z1multimedia.com) has issued a full refund for your payment.
This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become available in your PayPal account. See Refund Details below for more information.

Message from merchant: at your request a FULL REFUND OF YOUR purchase has been made. No excuses, no defensive or heartbreaking explanation—I can only offer a straightforward acknowledgement. Our Accounts/shop where hacked and we are taking action to resolve.

farmer tx
01-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Me too. Looks like Boxy was the last one to receive anything.