PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Hedgehog

The Hedgehog
01-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I went to Washington for the inauguration. Washington state that is. Probably a better venue the myself.

I am in Spokane. Is anyone out here? It is a little cold for boat riding but I am always thirsty.

Lenny
01-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Yeh, there are a pile of us about 100 miles from you. :yes:

The Hedgehog
01-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeh, there are a pile of us about 100 miles from you. :yes:

That close? OMG I should have gotten myself out here earlier. I had no idea. I really did not think about that.

Last Real Texan
01-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Spokan eh....well it could be worse...could be Yakima. Lots of pasty people to hang out with there.....just need to find them.

Oh by the way have an apt.to go look at the Dutch Girl on Friday...:crossfing:

Tex

The Hedgehog
01-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Spokan eh....well it could be worse...could be Yakima. Lots of pasty people to hang out with there.....just need to find them.
Oh by the way have an apt.to go look at the Dutch Girl on Friday...:crossfing:
Tex

Cool,

You have better not name it Dutch girl though. The Money Shot:pimp:

Last Real Texan
01-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Cool,
You have better not name it Dutch girl though. The Money Shot:pimp:
No worries....I will do the right thing!

MONEY SHOT:smileybo:

Tex

zelatore
01-21-2009, 09:38 AM
If you're still in town on the weekend the Seattle boat show opens Friday. I'm flying in Friday morning and will tour the show Fri/Sat.

I don't expect much/any performance stuff here this year, but I can find something cool anyway, from the walk-in the engine room of a trawler to an aluminum landing craft for ferrying a quad to your private island in the San Juans.

Lenny
01-22-2009, 02:45 AM
to an aluminum landing craft for ferrying a quad to your private island in the San Juans.

Funny, that is what I am looking at for the Cottage. And for almost that purpose. They are cool (so long as the ramp stays closed) when underway... :eek:

http://www.silverstreakboats.com/index.php?pageid=3&itemid=16

rtgogo
01-22-2009, 03:18 AM
that is really cool....

The Hedgehog
01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
If you're still in town on the weekend the Seattle boat show opens Friday. I'm flying in Friday morning and will tour the show Fri/Sat.
I don't expect much/any performance stuff here this year, but I can find something cool anyway, from the walk-in the engine room of a trawler to an aluminum landing craft for ferrying a quad to your private island in the San Juans.

Man I would love to. I am flying out to Vegas in the am. The client out here seemed to like me so hopefully I will be back

zelatore
01-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Funny, that is what I am looking at for the Cottage. And for almost that purpose. They are cool (so long as the ramp stays closed) when underway... :eek:

http://www.silverstreakboats.com/index.php?pageid=3&itemid=16

I can't help it....I see stuff like that and my mind just starts racing thinking of all the possibilities. It's one of those things that I have no need for at all, but the idea of it is just so cool.

Let's see, if I needed one of those it would be because I had my own island...I'd probably have to build a log cabin on it...and I'd have to design some sort of breakwater and dock...hmmm, what sort of boat(s) would I need for this island?...where would it be?...what sort of power systems would I design...I can eat up hours and all it takes is a random sighting of something like a personal landing craft to get me going.