PDA

View Full Version : Got the 18 wet today

Jraysray
01-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Couldn't help it. Weather low 70's but a bit windy. Water was LOW. Ran for a couple of hours with a couple of stops. Found my way around the wrecks and misc debris so ready for spring.

Good to get out with my boy. Its fun to let it all hang out for longer than 3 min spurts. Wife gets a little slapped around when I run like that with her in the boat. Boat ran well after sitting 4 months.

Couple of pics.

Jraysray
01-18-2009, 07:49 PM
couple more

Air 22
01-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Great pic's:wink: R u near Galaveston/ Houston TX area? That Joe's Crab Shack looks familiar...:kingme:

MOP
01-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Looks like you had a real nice day!!! I am jealous sitting up here with snow and ice in every direction, just kidding it is winter break I actually feel sorry for you guys that have to play during the break period!!

Jraysray
01-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Great pic's:wink: R u near Galaveston/ Houston TX area? That Joe's Crab Shack looks familiar...:kingme:

Yep, thats the Kemah boardwalk coming back to life. I am about 1/4 mile off Galveston Bay in Seabrook.

JimG
01-19-2009, 06:11 AM
Cool pics! We got our wet, too! But only for a minute... dropped it in Dickinson Bayou to swap trailers, then pulled her out. :)

Lenny
01-19-2009, 08:24 AM
Yep, thats the Kemah boardwalk coming back to life. I am about 1/4 mile off Galveston Bay in Seabrook.

I had a riot out on Harbourmasters old 18 all around Kemah and into Galveston Bay :yes: I love the area.

Those were fun times. I take it you launch at Clear Lake ramp?

Jraysray
01-19-2009, 12:00 PM
I had a riot out on Harbourmasters old 18 all around Kemah and into Galveston Bay :yes: I love the area.

Those were fun times. I take it you launch at Clear Lake ramp?

I did launch on Clear Lake, not the ramp that your thinking of though, unless you were under the bridge. Wish you guy's would come down. Would be a good donzi event.

Team Jefe
01-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Looks like Lunch at Boondoggles...send me a text next time, I was in the area and could have met you for some of their great Ceviche (sp?)

Thought about taking the Revenge out, but had too much fun Saturday night:kingme:

Jraysray
01-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Looks like Lunch at Boondoggles...send me a text next time, I was in the area and could have met you for some of their great Ceviche (sp?)

Thought about taking the Revenge out, but had too much fun Saturday night:kingme:

Sorry dude, thought about ya but we were on the move. Game warden told me where to go to get around the wrecks on nasa rd 1 to Taylor lake. Also a big rock is in the way. I had no problem. Will do it next time.

Was at outriggers too. Some a-hole crashlanded his boat into the slot behind me and got snippy when i jumped on the stern of my boat and nicely shoved him back where he came from.:nilly: No control but full of tude!