PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Jack Frost

Donzigo
01-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey, what has become of that guy who used to post here from time to time, I think his name was "Jack Frost" ----------- hmmmmmm maybe not, can't remember............anybody remember the guy.

Anyway, I don't think anyone has ever figured out who he REALLY was..........right?

boxy
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Jack Frost ???
I don't think anyone knows who he was, I mean if somebody knew who he was that would mean there are things on the board that some guys know, and some guys don't...
Oh the humanity, people might call that a clique, and get upset....

Donzigo, good to see you on the board. :D :D

Ed Donnelly
01-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Jack Frost retired and moved to Florida :cool!: ...Ed

Marlin275
01-17-2009, 12:04 PM
I think Jack lives in Miami
where he almost never gets frosty.

Why would you bring him up?
He only makes fun of us Northerners!

Carl C
01-17-2009, 01:00 PM
He is still around. If i remember right he sells refrigeration equipment in Alaska. He is probably busy this time of year.:yes:

Jack Frost
01-18-2009, 08:50 PM
things are tough right now appreciate the kind thoughts working as a sales rep for the leisure time ice company right now, be cool stay in school :chill:

Cuda
01-18-2009, 08:56 PM
Jack Frost retired and moved to Florida :cool!: ...Ed
He definetly visited this weekend.
It is surprizing the relatives you never new you had until there is a cold winter up north. I talked to my cuz in Ohio yesterday. He said there was a heat wave coming last night. Minus 9 degrees. He also told me there is a city in Minnesota named Embarrased, Minn, that was embarassed because they weren't the coldest spot in the lower 48. It was minus 44 somewhere else. :eek: