PDA

View Full Version : Pearson's secret project

mattyboy
01-11-2009, 07:50 AM
well in light of not trying to keep secrets from the site and trying to include everyone in the click ;) :tongue: I have this top secret report from the new presidential palace in NJ.

Pearson is now working on a 2 boat project with a common theme. I was at his place the other day working on the calendars and saw a quick glimpse of the conceptual drawings. I have a copy but it seems to be encrypted .
but here is the overall theme.

he is restoring a benchseat hornet called the ultimate, it was a daytona turbo v drive boat . He also has a baby 14 which is titled as a 14 cig which Don A dragged around 188th st. so the plan is this:

the hornet will be done in lime green pearl and with purple stripes. power will come from an ilmor 710 and an arneson surface drive with a custom made docking platform for the 14

the 14 will be painted the same colors and will be powered by a SC 4.3 305 hp merc mated to a black hawk drive.

the hornet will be called DR EVIL and the 14 will be called MINI ME

i hear he will have both at the dustoff with a new hairdo as well

;) :tongue:

BUIZILLA
01-11-2009, 07:57 AM
didn't hallucinigen's go out in the 70's....

McGary911
01-11-2009, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't doubt anything that goes on in that mad scientist's lab he built (huge 3 bay garage). I was wondering how that hornet was coming along. He's had that for quite a few years.

bootdaddy
01-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Sick!!!

Air 22
01-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Will they be trailer Queens or actually get wet this time?..I'm just say'n:kingme:

Sound awsome...cant wait...:).....Dr. Evil, Mini Me, ...wadda bout a Goldmember? Oh wait..we may already have a few of those...:bonk::pimp::kingme:

RedDog
01-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Docking platform - I say BRILLIANT!