PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Donzi Classic Club 2009 Calendars

Scott Pearson
01-09-2009, 02:27 PM
OK everyone the Lake George Donzi Classic Clubs 2009 Calendars are ready!!! These pictures don't do them justice...they look awesome! There 11 X17 and all glossy. All the events are listed with the correct dates....this way you wont forget your favorite Donzi Gathering. Here are a few pictures...just a tease. Maybe your boat is on a month!

This is all to support our club for this coming years events. These make great gifts and look great on an office wall, kitchen, shop...just about anywhere.

They are $16.00 and it includes S&H.

You can pay with pay pal at scottp@lgdonziclassic.com or send a check to:
Lake George Donzi Classic Club LLC
165 Adelphia Road
Farmingdale, NJ 07727

fogducker III
01-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Those look great Scott..........S/H to me will be a little more than the norm so if I send you $40 may I order two? Thanks, Jeremy

Scott Pearson
01-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Jeremy,
You got it...not a problem!

BUIZILLA
01-09-2009, 02:52 PM
paypal sent for 2

mattyboy
01-09-2009, 04:25 PM
very nice :) but i think my pictures were better i mean yours take all the mystery out of it i mean with my pics the calendar could have doubled as one of those ink blot test thingies ;) :tongue:

Ed Donnelly
01-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Dumb fart here..Clicked on above link to pay by paypal, but it only opens up my hotmail with the above as who the e-mail is going to??????????? HELP....Ed

Scott Pearson
01-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Ed
just go to www.paypal.com and put my email in as the person getting the money ( The Send Money) tab...should work fine. I have a bunch already paid for.

Ed Donnelly
01-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Scott; Told you I was a dumb fart.. Opened up paypal and typed in the first 2 letters and your name popped up (still enjoy all the goodies from you)
$20.00 sent to cover the extra cost to Canada.............Ed

hot shot
01-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Scott: Just put a check in the mail for 4 of them... Thank you for your efforts on this calander project.

RedDog
01-10-2009, 11:28 AM
money sent via PayPal.

Thanks

CHACHI
01-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Scott e-mail sent.

Thanks a lot.

Ken

Air 22
01-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Paypal funds sent....:kingme:

penbroke
01-11-2009, 09:44 AM
The check's in the mail...

Frank

mattyboy
01-11-2009, 06:17 PM
just thumbed thru mine AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:
it's a must have for a classic fan

Air 22
01-13-2009, 08:22 PM
So far looks like HOTSHOT is in front with 4 Calenders:kingme:.
...anyone going to top that??? 13+- or so total calenders ordered to date...These are REALLY Terrific Calenders you wont be dissapointed...most of all they support one of the finest Donzi clubs in North America...Yes Boxy...that includes you...:yes::pimp::bighug:...As an added bonus...if anyone purchases one or more AND Brings it with you to The 2009 Dust-Off their will be several professional raceboat driver's who have offerd to personally sign each calender:wink::wink:...:shocking:WOW! :shocking:....That is AWSOME:kingme:...Come on everyone...gett'em while you still can:wink:

NLMO
01-13-2009, 10:09 PM
:yes:
paypal for 1 on the way cheers!

Scott Pearson
01-14-2009, 06:18 AM
Guy and Gals,
This is really to support the club. And thank you to everyone who has ordered some. This years Dust-Off is going to cost some money to run due to the Lake George Park Commission wanting their cut for a event permit. I feel like we are being shaken down by some thug in NYC. But we have to play by their rules.

The Weavers bought 12 Calendars....maybe someone can top that:lookaroun:

We need to at least sell 100 to break even...so we have a long way to go. These were not cheap to make and Matty and I wanted to keep the cost of buying them down to pass it along to all of you in hopes of selling alot.

Keep the orders coming...its all good. I will be shipping the first bunch out on Friday.

mattyboy
01-14-2009, 07:08 AM
I just want to add this calendar is a great item for any classic fan, it has pictures of rare classics and lake george but it also as pictures of classics in other settings that we tried to tie in with the month or time of year , it has a list of most if not all of the major Donzi events NATIONWIDE and contact info for each of them. I guess what I am trying to get at is sometimes people stay away from buying something that has a specific club logo on it or a specific event or date which i can understand.
once this calendar is hung on a wall you wouldn't know who put it out, Donzi , Donzi.net, or the north east club.

it really is a great item for any classic fan or anyone in the donzi arena professionally.

The club knows things are tight we kept costs on this to a minimum The club is all about continuing the donzi classic legend and mystique. We have helped out other events and this site and lend our support where ever we can . So by supporting us you are also supporting the Donzi world.

this is the first calendar of it's kind that i have seen

again THANK YOU for the support you have given us in the past and in the future

:)

penbroke
01-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Got mine today. Awesome job guys! :yes:

Frank :cool!:

mattyboy
01-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Glad you like it Frank Thanks for supporting the club, we are a little surprised they are not moving faster they are a one of a kind thing , something every donzi classic fan should have

farmer tx
01-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Got mine and they ARE nice. Thanks

Atlantic Coast Donzi
01-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Guy and Gals,
This is really to support the club. And thank you to everyone who has ordered some. This years Dust-Off is going to cost some money to run due to the Lake George Park Commission wanting their cut for a event permit. I feel like we are being shaken down by some thug in NYC. But we have to play by their rules.

The Weavers bought 12 Calendars....maybe someone can top that:lookaroun:

We need to at least sell 100 to break even...so we have a long way to go. These were not cheap to make and Matty and I wanted to keep the cost of buying them down to pass it along to all of you in hopes of selling alot.

Keep the orders coming...its all good. I will be shipping the first bunch out on Friday.

We will contribute to the cause by buying 15 Calenders, they would make great gifts and Auction Items for Fund Raising. I will send the check out Tuesday when the Post Office opens up again after MLK Day.

I am sure they are awesome! Thanks Scott & Matty!

Anonymous :cool!:
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com (http://www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com)

Air 22
01-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Calender came Saturday....AWSOME:thumbsup:

mattyboy
01-18-2009, 01:31 PM
the club is glad that the people getting the first shipment think the calendar is great again thank you

a big thanks to our friends of the Atlantic Coast donzi club

I knew once people started getting them it would spark sales
really if you haven't ordered one yet , you don't know what your missing
they are great

maybe someone who has a better manner with a digital camera than me can post up a pic of their calendar on the kitchen or office wall ;)

again the club Thanks you :)

Air 22
01-18-2009, 01:55 PM
the club is glad that the people getting the first shipment think the calendar is great again thank you
a big thanks to our friends of the Atlantic Coast donzi club
I knew once people started getting them it would spark sales
really if you haven't ordered one yet , you don't know what your missing
they are great
maybe someone who has a better manner with a digital camera than me can post up a pic of their calendar on the kitchen or office wall ;)
again the club Thanks you :)

Wish Granted...:kingme:

Scott Pearson
01-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Very Cool Dwight!!!! Thanks!!!!

mattyboy
01-18-2009, 02:02 PM
very cool
thanks Dwight

ITTLFLI
01-19-2009, 07:30 AM
Ordered this morning!

:pimp:

mattyboy
01-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks Byron,

I am telling you all , you are gonna want time to fly so you can flip to the next month and another great donzi shot. these are not small look at dwights picture they are a nice size easy to see and are a real eye catcher.

keep those cards and lertters coming ;)

Thanks
Matty Veth
LGDCC
LG Pirate
Senator
Ambassador
Editor in chief
Director of Chronological Marketing

Scott Pearson
01-19-2009, 09:11 AM
Ok Everyone...More calendars will be shipped today. Thank you again for all you support! Please let us know what you think of them when they arrive:yes::drool:

BUIZILLA
01-19-2009, 09:18 AM
didn't get mine yet.. :frown:

Scott Pearson
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Jim...Thats because its snowing here and they closed the post offices that go to Florida:nilly:

BUIZILLA
01-19-2009, 02:59 PM
well the Post Office here is about to lay everybody off so i'm sure it'll make the Most Wanted poster wall over there :nilly:

mattyboy
01-19-2009, 03:03 PM
and tom. they are all going to DC for the big shindig:eek:

Scott Pearson
01-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Yea....so stop your crying down there in Florida......:thewave::thewave::fam::drinkbeer:

undertaker
01-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Scott, paypal sent:):):)

scippy
01-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Do what I did, make a personal visit to Scott Pearson to get a calendar.
Much hospitality and you get a walking tour out to his fabulous new bldg.
calendar aint bad either!

mattyboy
01-20-2009, 08:13 AM
another great thing about the calendar if you are planning on being in this years trivia challenge there is some great info in the calendar, not to mention that any of the pics can be framed after the year is out

let's go

get your calendars , calendars here, right off the press, get your calendars, calendars here !!!!!

RedDog
01-20-2009, 06:02 PM
mine came in the mail today. Great job! I hope you do them for future years

BUIZILLA
01-20-2009, 07:23 PM
mine came today

very cool :cool!:

next issue need's Critter's :yes:

mattyboy
01-21-2009, 06:20 AM
first edition had a critter but do to the photography issues it lays on the cutting room floor, so now we( i mean ME) know what the requirements are for future publications I can make adjustments to my photographic style :rolleyes: or we ( I mean Me) can use someone elses pics ;)

Thank you again to all that have purchased one, please we need to get these sold first before we start on the next

the club is very happy that the buyers are very happy with it :)

it really is something that anyone who considers themselves a donzi classic fan should have

Ed Donnelly
01-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Received mine today..Very Nice..Well Done

If you are thinking about a Criterion for next year, you really don't need to bother Buizilla, I would be more than happy to send you some photos...Ed

jl1962
01-21-2009, 06:16 PM
mine came today

very cool :cool!:

next issue need's Critter's :yes:

ummm......and maybe some 16's too..........

I'm just sayin'.........

mattyboy
01-22-2009, 06:46 AM
still puzzled almost 700 views and less than 1/10th of that sold??? maybe we over estimated interest in the donzi classic?????:confused: if you are thinking about getting one I would do it soon once they go on Ebay and our website it will cost you more. at the looks of it the dustoff is going to cost more and a second release is highly doubtful at this point :garfield:

1929rats
01-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Im on this like an ant on a sugar cube! what an awesome idea!

Pay pal on its way.....

mattyboy
01-26-2009, 03:52 PM
makes a perfect valentine's gift for that donzi fan in your life. ;) :)

Sweet little 16
01-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Great item, I got one for my hubby and I marked it with all the important dates, like take out the garbage, come home with flowers it's your daughters birthday, but I guess it is going to be like Playboy He'll only look at the pictures .

glashole
01-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Senator

I went over to your site and paid paypal for this calender and also picked up an awesome deal on some old event shirts

if someone hasn't seen the site it is worth checking out

thanks

Shea

DON N.
01-28-2009, 05:10 PM
GOT THEM . " JULY " :kingme:

mattyboy
01-29-2009, 07:01 AM
not our fault you sold it , BTW it looks great ;) what month was it ??????

tell Heidi you want to buy it back ;)

mattyboy
01-29-2009, 09:32 AM
good point here everyone might want to buy it could be their boat or an ex boat of theirs is a pin up now ;)

Scott Pearson
01-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Shea,
You got all Calendars coming to you. You had no details of what you wanted and I assumed that it was just calendars. We will have to figure something out. Shea...I'm not a mind reader...Thats what the little box for Notes are in your Paypal account when you buy something. :bonk:

fogducker III
01-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey Scott, can I confirm you received my $$$ for two..?:garfield:

Ghost
01-30-2009, 02:47 PM
My check went in the mail last Sat, so should get there soon.

ALF
01-30-2009, 07:10 PM
just sent the money with PayPal

Ghost
01-31-2009, 01:47 PM
My check went in the mail last Sat, so should get there soon.

Got it this morning and it rocks, thanks! -Mike

mattyboy
02-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Glad you guys like it

Fog you have a pm

Let's go people seems to me everyone spouts on and on about the donzi classics and what a huge fan they are WELL here is your chance to get 12 of them for 16 bucks!!! ;) :)

this is a limited time offer after that the club will only sell them on our site and on ebay and they will cost more

we are looking for any feedback as well positive or negative for future offerings. We understand some models and editions were not included but hey the year is only 12 months long and they are a hell of alot more unique and awesome classics and pics than that !!!

mattyboy
02-06-2009, 08:26 AM
the $16 offer here will end on feb 15th then all purchases can be made on the club site site for the standard price

Thank you to all that have supported the club and we are glad you love them.
Also thanks for the feedback it is appreciated .
We are still a little puzzled by the lack luster sales on this???

can't wait to see March ;)

mattyboy
02-10-2009, 06:24 AM
final days if you have been on the fence about it order one before the 15th after
wards it will cost you more money

let's go

Wild Turkey
02-10-2009, 06:51 AM
Just sent payment for 2, was thinking about a trip to LG this year with the Blackhawk. Thanks Roy

mattyboy
02-10-2009, 07:48 AM
thanks Roy,
a black hawk LE would be a hit on the docks

you can check out www.lgdonziclassic.com click on the next scheduled meet, it will give you a break down of the event , or if you have any questions you can email them to me
mnmveth@optonline.net

mattyboy
02-13-2009, 07:47 PM
2 days left hurry

mattyboy
02-14-2009, 12:57 PM
one more day get your orders in

John Benkoczy
02-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Matty - sign me up for 2 - PayPal on the way - thanks!

JB

mattyboy
02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
thanks John and to everyone else who purchased one

anyone who would like to buy one now they can be found on our gift page

http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/gifts.html

Tom Smith
02-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Missed the sale by a few days, but ordered one anyway. I just bought my first Donzi. It's a 1967 18' 2+3 barelback. Original Holman Moody Ford 289 and Volvo outdrive. Boat is very original and I hope to trailer it to Lake George one of these days. We use to have a log home in Chestertown, just north of LG. Know the area very well. We now live in New Bern NC. Tom Smith

jl1962
02-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Did you buy the blue one? I love that color. Welcome to the board. Hope you make it to LG one day.

JL

mattyboy
03-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks again to all that supported the club, hold on to your calendars as they will be a collector's item , we were going to discount them( as they are a dated item) but we figured that would not be fair to those who purchased them already so instead we will destroy the rest making the ones sold that much more valuable.

again thanks :)
looking forward to seeing you all at the club's events this year :)

mattyboy
03-16-2009, 01:56 PM
we just got an order for a few more . we will hold off their destruction til the end of march.

penbroke
03-16-2009, 08:47 PM
You didn't tell me thay were going to be valuable. I've been using mine as,,, ahh,,, well,,, a calender. :eek:

Frank
Yet another investment opportunity missed... :wink:

Trueser
03-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Got mine today. Very nice indeed.

I'm sure I have some good looking Classic pictures for next year.