PDA

View Full Version : Can You Say DORK...?

fogducker III
01-08-2009, 11:21 PM
So being a divorced Dad of two, I have to split my time with the ex. We manage well and she had the kids for Xmas this year and I had them for their "second" Xmas shortly after. We did it the other way around last year.

The kids are old enough, 10 and 13 years, that they know Santa is related..........

I did a Xmas stocking up for both of them with the traditional stuff, socks, underwear, my daughter was mortified that I bought her "panties".....:eek: Chocolate, gloves, a goofy toy and the "Jap orange in the toe..."

In the stockings there was a toothbrush for each of them from a set of three that I bought, damn expensive but I didn't think much of it. One for each of them and I kept one for myself.

With our Late Xmas at an end, a couple of days later when getting ready for bed, my son walks by the bathroom while I am brushing my teeth with my new Santa aquired toothbrush.......and says, "Dad, why don't you turn it on...?"

I asked myself, "Am I so old that I can not recognize an electric toothbrush...?" :bonk::biggrin.:

CHACHI
01-09-2009, 05:57 AM
That is very, very funny.

...........and your response?

Ken

Ghost
01-09-2009, 06:07 AM
LOL--but you're in good shape--nothing is as therapeutic as being able to admit stuff like that.

BUIZILLA
01-09-2009, 06:35 AM
well, at least you weren't holding the brush steady and shaking your head back and forth..

:bonk:

fogducker III
01-09-2009, 10:07 AM
That is very, very funny.

...........and your response?

Ken

I told the little brat I was saving batteries..........ya batteries, thats it..:cool:

fogducker III
01-09-2009, 10:08 AM
well, at least you weren't holding the brush steady and shaking your head back and forth..

:bonk:

Is that not how one does it..............:confused::bonk:

TBroccoli
01-09-2009, 02:33 PM
At least you still have to brush your teeth in your mouth.