PDA

View Full Version : PFM Gorilla fuel injection superchiller setup sale

SilverBack
01-07-2009, 03:45 AM
I am going to sale my PFM setup...It does not have the procharger but it has everything else....Make me an offer...I am just getting some stuff out of the shop for my wife.

It includes everything from the intake to the carbon fiber top hat plus the PFM computer and programmer.

Make me a good offer and it is yours....not looking for top dollar!!

SilverBack
06-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Ttt...

Last Real Texan
06-14-2009, 02:50 PM
I'll offer $ 150.00 and i'll pay the shipping..:crossfing::crossfing::crossfing:.seriou sly

Tex

SilverBack
06-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Hey.... If Don doesn't take it you have a deal if you really need it.

zelatore
06-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Don's interested. I need to do some research to figure out exactly what I'd need to do to run it, but it just looks so damn cool...

Stock injectors work with that thing?

Look for a PM shortly...

SilverBack
06-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Don and Tex...it looks much ...much better in person than it does in these pictures. I have had guys with 500K boats that could not get over how good it looks.

Don...I think that you have a MEFI 3 computer. The 502 mag intake uses a different injector but you would need to just get some 42 lb/hr injectors and get it tuned on a dyno while it is out. Neither is a big deal. You will be happier with it tuned on a dyno any way. The FMU from procharger just gets it close. It does not use an IAC but it idled great on my engine with bigger injectors and with a much bigger cam. I may have the injectors because it takes the same injectors as a 500 EFI does stock. When I bought my 500 EFI intake it came with stock injectors. I just have to find out what I did with them.

Last Real Texan
06-15-2009, 07:34 AM
If it doesn't work for Don I'll take it...let me know

Tex

SilverBack
06-15-2009, 08:43 AM
If it doesn't work for Don I'll take it...let me know

Tex

While your offer is very kind...I think Don has decided to take it....You do know that I spent over 3000 dollars on that setup don't you?:confused: I spent 3 times your "offer" on polishing!!:nilly:It is going to look great in that 22C. :shades:

SilverBack
07-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Ok..nothing has happened on this and my wife is on a cleaning rampage. I will take the first $300 plus shipping for everything that I have for the kit! This is less than 10 % of what it cost.