PDA

View Full Version : Album with a Pad problem

Trueser
01-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Carl,
How about posting some pictures of your boat or other Donzi's. And this is not Parina.com

And yes I do love dogs.

Donziweasel
01-06-2009, 07:13 PM
how about posting some pictures of your boat or other donzi's. And this is not parina.com

lmao:)

boxy
01-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Carl, what are we going to do with you? :wink::wink:
First you knocked BooBoo off the front page, now you've replaced pictures of the 1000 Islands Event with the ramblings of some Senior Citizen from the Golden Pond. :nilly:

SilverBack
01-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Mike...why is everything a PAD PROBLEM to you????:wink:

SilverBack
01-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Well, ya know, ya reach a certain age..

First it's a ZX instead of a Classic, then the trips to Costco for large bundles of Depends....

Hey....All of the ZX guys that I know are young...younger than you any way!!! Except for maybe...MIKE!!!:wink:

CJmike
01-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Was that a shot at me.:splat:

SilverBack
01-06-2009, 08:51 PM
No...My buddy .....Mike Trueser!!! I would not say that it was really a shot though!!

SilverBack
01-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Hey..it is not like I was talking about PARANOID yankees or anything!!!:eek: Just kiddin big fella!!!:wink:

Trueser
01-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Looks like it came from a pad of paper to me.

Age matters here?

SilverBack
01-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey....Poodle said when you get too old for a classic you move to a ZX....I don't know where he gets his info??

The Hedgehog
01-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Was that a shot at me.:splat:

I have knocked back a few with CJ. He really did not seem like much of an old fogey to me.:drinkbeer:

Now put him in a Jeep and his driving reminds me of someone that may wear depends:shark:

roadtrip se
01-07-2009, 09:20 AM
That one of Haver is an awesome shot, especially since he isn't obscured by a bunch of rooster mist....

Carl C
01-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Carl,
How about posting some pictures of your boat or other Donzi's. And this is not Parina.com

And yes I do love dogs. What exactly was the problem with what I posted?:confused: It was boating related. It was a blatant threat and was reported to two police agencies. Please do not go cliqual on me.

boxy
01-07-2009, 10:26 AM
What exactly was the problem with what I posted?:confused:

The hand written note from some upset old geezer on Oakland Lake is not exactly Banner worthy material, plus it's not exactly recent.

roadtrip se
01-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Now there you go getting me all excited. Oh wait a minute, what the hell does that mean any way?

Carl, can you say "re-tread"?

Lenny
01-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Todd, I think that word has something to do with Sociamatics ... :confused:

Carl C
01-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Well I'm sorry my posts are not all up to some folks standards. Trueser, why did you recently request that I send an e-mail concerning my cracked hull issue only to not acknowledge it or answer my question. That was about as rude as you starting this thread.

boxy
01-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Well I'm sorry my posts are not all up to some folks standards.

Carl, this thread wasn't started because of a post.

Carl C
01-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Carl, this thread wasn't started because of a post. It was started because pics of a threat that I received were POSTED. And then the Purina wise crack? wtf

boxy
01-07-2009, 11:16 AM
It was started because pics of a threat that I received were POSTED. And then the Purina wise crack? wtf

Carl is this a new threat, or the same one you recieved in the fall?

As far as the Purina reference, I believe that refers back to the post where I cautioned anyone who saw fit to bump BooBoo from the banner to bring their shorts to the next event, because they would be going for a swim, and then you posted some pics of your puppies..... :D :D

Sometimes it does take a program to keep up with the 30 different side conversations that are going, sometimes ....

Carl C
01-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Boxy, this was a threat that I received on 10-14-08. Someone warned me not to run my boat after 6 pm or something would happen to my truck and trailer. If anyone missed it, it is in my albums. If you want to see how performance boaters in general viewed this issue it was discussed on Speedwake. I'm not going to dig up a link. You will have to find it. The purina comment had nothing to do with me bumping BooBoo. It sounds more like a warning for me not to post anymore dog pics in my albums. The BooBoo pics would have gotten bumped anyway as the new album pics are constantly changing. Poodle should just delete or lock this crap down because that is all it is is rude BS. And all of the usual cliquers are piling on. I expect a couple more to join in as soon as they see this. All because I posted a pic of a threatening note:rolleyes:. Now I've got a good mind to post a dog pic just to send Trueser over the edge:bonk:.

boxy
01-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Carl, somebody got upset because you were running your boat on a 2 mile mud puddle without exhaust in October, and you are posting the pics here in January. Why?

We all saw the thread, we all saw the original thread where they asked you politely to try to limit the noise. Posting it in October would have made sense, posting it now seems to be done purely to get the reaction you have received. If there was another reason, then fill me in, or are you just using Scot's bandwidth to post the picture's somewhere else?

Trueser
01-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Boxy, this was a threat that I received on 10-14-08. Someone warned me not to run my boat after 6 pm or something would happen to my truck and trailer. If anyone missed it, it is in my albums. If you want to see how performance boaters in general viewed this issue it was discussed on Speedwake. I'm not going to dig up a link. You will have to find it. The purina comment had nothing to do with me bumping BooBoo. It sounds more like a warning for me not to post anymore dog pics in my albums. The BooBoo pics would have gotten bumped anyway as the new album pics are constantly changing. Poodle should just delete or lock this crap down because that is all it is is rude BS. And all of the usual cliquers are piling on. I expect a couple more to join in as soon as they see this. All because I posted a pic of a threatening note:rolleyes:. Now I've got a good mind to post a dog pic just to send Trueser over the edge:bonk:.

Carl,
I think the notes that you posted could have been served up better as a post in whatever. I think Mattyboy came up with a great idea. If you feel that a dog pic works than giddi up. I have over 4000 pictures just from AOTH/PK/Powell. I just liked to see different pictures every now and than. I have nothing against dogs.

And I will look for your email tonight, Sorry I must have missed it.

Sorry if I offended you.

Ghost
01-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Sometimes it does take a program to keep up with the 30 different side conversations that are going, sometimes ....

Like they say in the NBA, "it's just a bunch of tall guys running around if you don't have a program."

How did I miss the threat story, as well as the gag about knocking someone off the album page?! I must be out to lunch.

However, I am inspired to create a new Page-A-Day calendar for next year. "Dog or Hottie?" You never know what to expect--could be a cute pup or a crazy-sexy chick in a bikini. Combines the two most popular calendar themes, and all tied together with a catchy double-entendre title. See? I'm an idea guy. Somebody run with that.

As an aside, I'm glad to hear nothing more came of the truck-and-trailer-threat-idiot. That crap always leaves you wondering.

Regards,

Mike

Carl C
01-07-2009, 12:47 PM
The current banner pics aren't exactly from last month either. I'm not going to rehash the threat issue here. I thought the note would be of interest to some people and indicative of the plight of performance boaters now days. This is a site for performance boating isn't it? Lately one would have to wonder about that. There is no excusing or justifying the note that some coward left on my truck. Here is a response that I slipped into the launch ramp info board. It was still there last I looked.

Trueser, thanks.

Matty, I don't think I can do that. The girls I've been getting stuck with lately haven't exactly been banner material. lol

roadtrip se
01-07-2009, 12:56 PM
The current banner pics aren't exactly from last month either. I'm not going to rehash the threat issue here. I thought the note would be of interest to some people and indicative of the plight of performance boaters now days. This is a site for performance boating isn't it? Lately one would have to wonder about that. There is no excusing or justifying the note that some coward left on my truck. Here is a response that I slipped into the launch ramp info board. It was still there last I looked.

Trueser, thanks.

Matty, I don't think I can do that. The girls I've been getting stuck with lately haven't exactly been banner material. lol

Carl, you say you aren't going to re-open the issue of your upsetting somebody on the mudpuddle, but then you post your response. So you just did.

And then you infer that this may not be a performance-oriented board any more, because we aren't fawning all over this circumstance as part of the community.

You pissed somebody off on a small lake by running your boat on it. Yes, that sucks. Was it isolated? Yes, probably. Okay, are we done now? Back to my re-tread comment...

Carl C
01-07-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm just getting started:wink:.

Matty, how would you like to see this on the banner? Oh, God, what was I thinking????:bonk:. Better than the hand jive I guess. Wait, maybe I just figured out the purina remark..............

boxy
01-07-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm just getting started:wink:.

Matty, how would you like to see this on the banner? Oh, God, what was I thinking????:bonk:. Better than the hand jive I guess. Wait, maybe I just figured out the purina remark..............

I'd say she is a step up from the last person you slept with on your boat ... :D

...that's a little closer than I'd prefer to sleep next to a guy but what the heck, we didn't have a lot of options:nilly:. It was a great time and a memory that will last forever. Actually we were looking for girls but the island was almost deserted and only two bars were open and they were empty! I will for sure go back next summer when things are in full swing.:cool:

http://www.donzi.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=190

mike o
01-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Boxy... That was.... piss my pants funny.

CJmike
01-07-2009, 03:51 PM
I have knocked back a few with CJ. He really did not seem like much of an old fogey to me.:drinkbeer:

Now put him in a Jeep and his driving reminds me of someone that may wear depends:shark:

Nah thats usaully the passengers.

Carl C
01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
I'd say she is a step up from the last person you slept with on your boat ... :D OK that quote sounds pretty bad now that I read it again. It might sound better if you read the whole thread. I don't hate gays but I am strictly hetero:nilly::nilly:

boxy
01-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Carl, I didn't use all of your quote. There wasn't anything implied in the section I used, only that you are at least heading in the right direction ..... :D