PDA

View Full Version : The Festivus for the rest of us

Last Real Texan
01-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Well it seems that this post is a little late but here goes.....Seems we have had quite and airing of grievances this holliday season:rock::rock::rock:....Good , now can we get back to the regularly scheduled programming?

Now Festivus is not over until one person pins another....who is up for the challenge? :smash::smash::smash::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Tex

onesubdrvr
01-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Well it seems that this post is a little late but here goes.....Seems we have had quite and airing of grievances this holliday season:rock::rock::rock:....Good , now can we get back to the regularly scheduled programming?

Now Festivus is not over until one person pins another....who is up for the challenge? :smash::smash::smash::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Tex
That's it ;)

You and me Tex,

1/2 a gallon of rum (to start with) last one standing :wink::):yes::eek:

osur866
01-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Hell I'm in, but I'll have to bring the BIG Crown jug, the one with the handel on it :jestera::drunk: Steve

Last Real Texan
01-03-2009, 01:23 PM
That's it ;)

You and me Tex,

1/2 a gallon of rum (to start with) last one standing :wink::):yes::eek:
Make it some MD 20/20 and you are on!

Tex

Ghost
01-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Oh, sweet Mad Dog. Does it still say "Serve very cold" on the label?

onesubdrvr
01-03-2009, 01:56 PM
if it doesn't,............................ it should!!

Wayne

Last Real Texan
01-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Yes sir @ the point of freezing, kind of like a slushy....Enjoy, I am working with them to make it the official drink of Festivus!:drunk:

Tex

The Hedgehog
01-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Hell I'm in, but I'll have to bring the BIG Crown jug, the one with the handel on it :jestera::drunk: Steve

That's right, if it is not brown, it does not count.