PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve,... :(

onesubdrvr
12-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Well, crappy night, Cari's car got broken into at the daycare when picking up our son.

Break and snatch the purse. Luckily she had little cash in there, the rest is really just an inconvienience, but crap, come on, new years eve?

Busy daycare, busy time, pretty ballsy person for sure.

Oh well, she's got a couple of chocolatini's in her now, and things are starting to mellow out,....

again, not a huge deal, but a pain in the a$$

Wayne

Donzi Vol
12-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Well, crappy night, Cari's car got broken into at the daycare when picking up our son.

Break and snatch the purse. Luckily she had little cash in there, the rest is really just an inconvienience, but crap, come on, new years eve?

Busy daycare, busy time, pretty ballsy person for sure.

Oh well, she's got a couple of chocolatini's in her now, and things are starting to mellow out,....

again, not a huge deal, but a pain in the a$$

Wayne

Man, that sucks. Hate to hear that. How much of a jackass does someone have to be to break into someone's car and steal their stuff? It reminds me of Pulp Fiction when Vincent says that it would have been worth the guy messing with his car if he could have just caught him doing it! Sorry man...

gcarter
12-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Well, at least glass is covered here in Florida. It's mostly a nuisance.

Happy New Year.:yes:

sweet 16 1966
01-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Sorry about what happened Wayne. Hang in there!

zelatore
01-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Sorry to hear that - especially bad on the timing.

Twice I've had the same thing happen. Neither time did they get anything worth more than a few bucks, but I was still out the hassle of cleaning up the mess and replacing the window.

CHACHI
01-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Wayne, I feel your pain.

My wife had her purse stolen from her car while she was visiting a customer of hers. We knew who stole it, but couldn't make any accusations because they were a very good customer.

Yes, it is a pain in the neck to get your credit cards, drivers license, and other personal stuff back, but what my wife really misses are the photos of the kids.

I am sure the chocolatinis helped.

Zeal, you would think after the first time you would stop leaving your purse in plain view.:wink::wink:

Ken

onesubdrvr
01-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Thanks everyone, again, all was not lost, it could have been far worse,...

After settling down a little last night, come to find out that Cari had left her digital camera at home, and her cell phone was in her pocket. BUT, we were VERY lucky as she had left the key in the ignition, and the drivers door was open.

Again, no big monetary losses, but the pain in the arse to recover everthing.

Thanks again!
Wayne

Team Jefe
01-04-2009, 09:33 PM
I was going to suggest the Choclatini..or a World Famous Subdriver Hurricane:yes:

Sorry about the pain....just kiss it to make it better...oh yeah, just like that...ohhh....ohhhh...um Sorry kinda got off track a bit.