PDA

View Full Version : Pre-AOTH Gathering Locations?

fogducker III
12-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I am sure this info is buried somewhere in that huge first AOTH post but thought I would ask here to get it straight..........:confused:

Jacqui and I were thinking about heading south a few days early and were wondering if anybody was meeting up somewhere near by Cumberland Lake or even somewhere along our southern route?

We thought it would be nice to stretch our legs and burn some fuel before the hussle bussle of Cumberland...???:yes:

Last Real Texan
12-31-2008, 02:33 PM
I am sure this info is buried somewhere in that huge first AOTH post but thought I would ask here to get it straight..........:confused:

Jacqui and I were thinking about heading south a few days early and were wondering if anybody was meeting up somewhere near by Cumberland Lake or even somewhere along our southern route?

We thought it would be nice to stretch our legs and burn some fuel before the hussle bussle of Cumberland...???:yes:
Hedgehog and I will be hanging out on Nickajack the weekend before and then on tues weds we will be burning fuel on Center Hill...
Bring it !

Tex

fogducker III
12-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Nickajack Lake and Center Hill Lake in Tenn...? Is that on our way to Cumberland...? :confused::eek::wink::convertib:

fogducker III
12-31-2008, 03:04 PM
Found both of them, not far from Cumberland, sort of south west towards Nashville........?

Last Real Texan
12-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Found both of them, not far from Cumberland, sort of south west towards Nashville........?
Correct...Nickajack is Chatanooga and Centerhill is Smithville...All you need to do is drop in in from above Nashville, I believe it is 65 and hook a right.

Tex

fogducker III
12-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Okie dokie, most likely catch up with you at Center Hill, we leave BC on the Sat. May 9th I believe.......? Should be around Nashville by Monday or Tuesday...........:crossfing:

Last Real Texan
12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Okie dokie, most likely catch up with you at Center Hill, we leave BC on the Sat. May 9th I believe.......? Should be around Nashville by Monday or Tuesday...........:crossfing:
Sweet ....Taking the week off

BUIZILLA
12-31-2008, 04:26 PM
I-40 exit 280, Baxter (no joke) exit, 11.1 miles south to the end.... :yes:

oh wait, that's my house...

fogducker III
12-31-2008, 04:47 PM
I-40 exit 280, Baxter (no joke) exit, 11.1 miles south to the end.... :yes:

oh wait, that's my house...

I will see if Lenny has any maple syrup left and drop it off to you on the way through.........:yes::convertib:

BUIZILLA
12-31-2008, 04:57 PM
exit 288 is route 111, take that north to 127, and your in Jamestown... south at the traffic circle to the resort... real pretty drive, little twisty if your towing between Livingston and Albany..

fogducker III
12-31-2008, 05:47 PM
exit 288 is route 111, take that north to 127, and your in Jamestown... south at the traffic circle to the resort... real pretty drive, little twisty if your towing between Livingston and Albany..

I got a Garmin GPS for Christmas, I have already programed in the route.............:wink: We just need to make sure we stop at the right places when we need to.......:eek::yes:

We plan on taking our time so the travel part is not over whelming........see you all soon, not sure how many sleeps........?

The Hedgehog
12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
I got a Garmin GPS for Christmas, I have already programed in the route.............:wink: We just need to make sure we stop at the right places when we need to.......:eek::yes:

We plan on taking our time so the travel part is not over whelming........see you all soon, not sure how many sleeps........?

Come on down. We have lots of room at the Hedge pad.

Maybe Tex and I will do some rafting on Sat before on the Ocoee.

Last Real Texan
12-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Come on down. We have lots of room at the Hedge pad.
Maybe Tex and I will do some rafting on Sat before on the Ocoee.
Hey lets leave the inflatable toys out of this....

The Hedgehog
12-31-2008, 08:37 PM
Hey lets leave the inflatable toys out of this....

I like to involve them in many aspects of life.

Oh yeah, I got a cool looking SS microwave you can have for the new boat. It is an inch shy of fitting in mine.:pimp:

fogducker III
01-01-2009, 02:15 AM
I like to involve them in many aspects of life.

Oh yeah, I got a cool looking SS microwave you can have for the new boat. It is an inch shy of fitting in mine.:pimp:

Ouch...........:eek::wink:

Tony
01-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Total Estimated Time: 41 hours 1 minute
Total Estimated Distance: 2629.70 miles

fogducker...I hope they give out an award to the attendee who travels the farthest! :shocking:

:beer:

gero1
01-13-2009, 06:43 AM
is this happening on wed??????

gero1
01-14-2009, 06:40 AM
is dis wonna dem clicker clack club things?