PDA

View Full Version : Complete IMCO SE EXtreme Drive/1" shorty

harbormaster
12-31-2008, 10:05 AM
Excellent IMCO SE Extreme drive with a 1" IMCO shorty lower on it. Perfect for your winter Donzi Project. 1.50:1 ratio. We have completely gone through this drive and it is ready to rock with a 90 day warranty! It is complete with the IMCO drive shower and looks fantastic. It comes filled with Merc HIPO gear lube and has also been pressure tested. 6000.00 or best offer.
Call Scot @ 713-910-2000 Victory Marine.
I can ship most anywhere on the planet

Air 22
12-31-2008, 11:01 AM
Excellent IMCO SE Extreme drive with a 1" IMCO shorty lower on it. Perfect for your winter Donzi Project. 1.50:1 ratio. We have completely gone through this drive and it is ready to rock with a 90 day warranty! It is complete with the IMCO drive shower and looks fantastic. It comes filled with Merc HIPO gear lube and has also been pressure tested. 6000.00 or best offer.
Call Scot @ 713-910-2000 Victory Marine.
I can ship most anywhere on the planet

Scott...Any pic's?:)

harbormaster
12-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Bear with me... This Damn thing is so shiny, the photos come out looking like crap because I have to lighten them up so much.

Last Real Texan
12-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Bear with me... This Damn thing is so shiny, the photos come out looking like crap because I have to lighten them up so much.
Interested...I need a spare....Hey HH want to split this one? we're only 3.5 hours away , if one trashes a drive use this one while the trashed on is fixed. then no more than 3.5 hours of drive time being down....
Any better photos of the lower? you did say this was a 1.5 Ratio and a -1 lower , correct, and is it a fat shaft in the bottom or a 1 inch shaft...when you went through it what did you replace? Bearing, gears etc.....
Tex

The Hedgehog
01-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Interested...I need a spare....Hey HH want to split this one? we're only 3.5 hours away , if one trashes a drive use this one while the trashed on is fixed. then no more than 3.5 hours of drive time being down....
Any better photos of the lower? you did say this was a 1.5 Ratio and a -1 lower , correct, and is it a fat shaft in the bottom or a 1 inch shaft...when you went through it what did you replace? Bearing, gears etc.....
Tex

I hope that someone buys it before we have to step up to the plate

harbormaster
01-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Sold

Last Real Texan
01-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Sold
Congrats! too many iron's in the fire to swing this one right now...Hedge and the Harbormaster know what I am trying to pull off...

Tex

The Hedgehog
01-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Congrats! too many iron's in the fire to swing this one right now...Hedge and the Harbormaster know what I am trying to pull off...

Tex

Time for another sorte. I would love to have been in on that. It was a good deal. I have a few irons in the fire too.

Last Real Texan
01-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Time for another sorte. I would love to have been in on that. It was a good deal. I have a few irons in the fire too.
Getting closer......

Tex