PDA

View Full Version : LGDCC Photo Calendar

mattyboy
12-31-2008, 09:12 AM
well we wanted to get this out sooner but have had some issues, mostly my photography skills. we need to defray some costs for the club this year we will need to "permit" one if not all of our events. Our goal is to keep the events cost down for the attendees. The calendar has great photos of rare boats ,some great shots of our lake, and donzi classics, that a Donzi classic fan will love.the calendar also features info on events run thru-out the year nationwide by other clubs with contact info. it will be a great edition to the shop wall or the kitchen fridge not to mention the office wall
we will be taken orders starting next week, approximate cost will be $15.00 with shipping included ( based on the lower 48 states and no unexpected cost from the printer, shipping overseas will be additional). the Club will have a paypal account setup. a proof will be availble shortly
thank you

Matthew W Veth
LDGCC
Ambassador
Senator
Pirate
Editor in Chief

Air 22
12-31-2008, 09:22 AM
well we wanted to get this out sooner but have had some issues, mostly my photography skills. we need to defray some costs for the club this year we will need to "permit" one if not all of our events. Our goal is to keep the events cost down for the attendees. The calendar has great photos of rare boats ,some great shots of our lake, and donzi classics, that a Donzi classic fan will love.the calendar also features info on events run thru-out the year nationwide by other clubs with contact info. it will be a great edition to the shop wall or the kitchen fridge not to mention the office wall
we will be taken orders starting next week, approximate cost will be $15.00 with shipping included ( based on the lower 48 states and no unexpected cost from the printer, shipping overseas will be additional). the Club will have a paypal account setup. a proof will be availble shortly
thank you

Matthew W Veth
LDGCC
Ambassador
Senator
Pirate
Editor in Chief

Matty..Sounds Great:wink:...This is a super idea to raise a lil $$ for the club and help offset some costs!

mattyboy
12-31-2008, 10:16 AM
I've seen some of Matty's work, and well, I'm sure the calender will rock regardless.. :p :p
Hurry up man, ya already missed Christmas :D :D
Seriously, cool idea, for a cool club. I figured they would hit us for permits eventually, but maybe they will slide us a db or two slack with one :) :)
yes we know we missed Christmas and now will miss a week or 2 in Jan we have made adjustment in price to reflect our tardiness, well basically the printer said WTF you're kidding right and new photos needed to be selected a total rework so to speak
Sorry
Matty
AMERICAS NEXT TOP PHOTOGRAPHER NOT!!!!

here was my selection for April which is boating safety month all the other months were pictures of my boat ;) LOL