PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

LKSD
12-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday...Jamie and Kristin

The Hedgehog
12-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday...Jamie and Kristin

Back at you. Now don't go free your ass off up there!

Carl C
12-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Happy Holidays to you too, Jamie and Kristin and everyone else here. Now did some one say something about free ass?:cool:

fogducker III
12-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Good to put a face to the name, Merry Christmas to both of you, hope to meet you soon at one of the events...:popcorn:

Jeremy & Jacqui

LKSD
12-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Happy Holidays to you too, Jamie and Kristin and everyone else here. Now did some one say something about free ass?:cool:

Your mind is in the gutter.. I guess great minds think alike.. Kristin:wink:LOL

LKSD
12-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Back at you. Now don't go free your ass off up there!

I don't think we will ever know that word.. LOL Most of our free time the past couple days has been shoveling... How dare it snow in winter.. LOL.. We have to move south.. We are to old for this cold weather crap. Kristin:wink:

Carl C
12-22-2008, 05:49 PM
go free your ass off up there!

Your mind is in the gutter.. I guess great minds think alike.. Kristin:wink:LOL Hehe:nilly:

The Hedgehog
12-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Your mind is in the gutter.. I guess great minds think alike.. Kristin:wink:LOL

Woops....I messed that one up. Won't edit though.

It is pretty wrong....no such thing as free ass. I don't care who you are, it all comes at some sort of cost!:smileybo::pimptwo: Aren't you guys supposed to be in a hot tub partying down in the snow?

Time for cocktails here. I think that I will swill down some absinthe so I can feel extra spongy before the guests get in...now where are those pain killers from my falling off the boat lift incident earlier this year?

Ghost
12-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Time for cocktails here. I think that I will swill down some absinthe so I can feel extra spongy before the guests get in...now where are those pain killers from my falling off the boat lift incident earlier this year?

Go Jade. 1901 or Edouard.

chappy
12-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Merry Christmas Jamie and Kristin, hope to see one of your projects on the 'Paupack some day.

LKSD
12-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Woops....I messed that one up. Won't edit though.
It is pretty wrong....no such thing as free ass. I don't care who you are, it all comes at some sort of cost!:smileybo::pimptwo: Aren't you guys supposed to be in a hot tub partying down in the snow?

No problemo..

We should have been in the hot tub.. We have been wanting to get in ours again for a while.. However I worked all weekend and earlier today. We went out for dinner tonight as it was our anniversary today, but both of us are too worn out to brave the 10* temp to get in the cauldron tonight.. lol I guess we are becoming old farts.. lol :) Jamie

LKSD
12-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Merry Christmas Jamie and Kristin, hope to see one of your projects on the 'Paupack some day.

Thanks & same to you.. Hopefully we will get to make a voyage up there this coming summer.. Maybe we could get a few Donzi guys together & have an NEPA run or something.. :) Jamie

CHACHI
12-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Merry Christmas to both of you, and Jamie, 'Papack can't be more than what 45 minutes, maybe an hour.

Ken

LKSD
12-23-2008, 06:18 AM
Merry Christmas to both of you, and Jamie, 'Papack can't be more than what 45 minutes, maybe an hour.

Ken

Same to you & your wife :)

You are correct, Paupack is about an hour from us :) Jamie

gcarter
12-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Merry Christmas guys!

Thanks for the card.