PDA

View Full Version : Hedgehog, the snow is piling up.....

Donziweasel
12-17-2008, 06:23 PM
It is official, Grand Targhee has had more snow fall that any ski resort in the Rockies. Got another 11 inches last night. They have had over 140 INCHES ON TOP THIS YEAR:)( Targhee measures it's snow for the public at mid mountian, which has had 116 inches).

Made some tracks today, thigh deep in places, face shots, and VERY light powder (it was in the low teens when it snowed):wink:.

We have another big storm coming in Thrusday night and Friday. If this keeps up, the skiing in March when you are here should be amazing. Heading for a 600 inch year so far.........:):):):)

JH is doing pretty damn well itself, over 100 inches.

I am thinking maybe I will get us a free Condo at Targhee for one night for all of us. We can decide that later, but might be a real good idea.

Brian (Tex), you listening???????:wink:

The Hedgehog
12-17-2008, 06:49 PM
It is official, Grand Targhee has had more snow fall that any ski resort in the Rockies. Got another 11 inches last night. They have had over 140 INCHES ON TOP THIS YEAR:)( Targhee measures it's snow for the public at mid mountian, which has had 116 inches).
Made some tracks today, thigh deep in places, face shots, and VERY light powder (it was in the low teens when it snowed):wink:.
We have another big storm coming in Thrusday night and Friday. If this keeps up, the skiing in March when you are here should be amazing. Heading for a 600 inch year so far.........:):):):)
JH is doing pretty damn well itself, over 100 inches.
I am thinking maybe I will get us a free Condo at Targhee for one night for all of us. We can decide that later, but might be a real good idea.
Brian (Tex), you listening???????:wink:

I am all about it. I called Natalie today. I expect to hear back from her tomorrow. It will be all good. I will get to see the Critter in person!

Donziweasel
12-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Just looked at the long range forecast. Big storms Friday, Monday and next Thursday and Friday.:crossfing::):):):):):crossfing::crossfing: :crossfing::crossfing: