PDA

View Full Version : a little video...

blueliner
12-16-2008, 06:30 PM
i'm sure everyone has their boats in storage(except for you dudes down in florida, lol) my buddy chris put this video together of this past summers adventures on the donzi. one day in particular we went to the little seaside community known as "gibson's." it was a great day!!! we went to our favorite oyster bar "smitty's" and indulged in a feast after a hard, long, tv show that we were working on. anyway here is the link... my buddy chris would love to hear your feedback...

btw, the tv show is called sanctuary. it is on the scifi network and an episode that i directed is on at 10pm, friday dec 19 in the US and on movie central (western canada) 7pm, and the movie network (eastern canada) 8pm. so set your tivo and let me know what you think. have a great holiday!!!! i'm off to newfoundland for the holidays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP_unLA37FI

fogducker III
12-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Looks like a good day out.........Gulf Islands is also my backyard, where is the Donzi in the "movie" based?

blueliner
12-16-2008, 08:44 PM
indian arm, vancouver

Looks like a good day out.........Gulf Islands is also my backyard, where is the Donzi in the "movie" based?

Lenny
12-16-2008, 09:20 PM
That looks fabulous Steve. :yes: The exact same run we all took about 3 years ago when you got hooked up with it. (A bit calmer ;) )

Looks like you are a LOT more comfortable with her now :yes:

Very nice... :)

P.S. you are gonna get s h i t for having your bow line tied to the lift ring... it's a Poodle thing ;)