PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Donzi Club Leftover Shirt Sale

boldts
12-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Some of you have asked about past AOTH shirts being available. We have a few that will be offered here through the Registry with payment to be check or money order. Sorry, no PayPal on these sales folks. Do not buy these shirts by going to the Midwest Donzi Club website. All orders placed there will refused and your money refunded. These shirts are on a 1st come basis by your post here on the Registry.

OK please make check or money order out to: Todd Somerville

Please send that payment to:

Todd Somerville
2926 Augustine
Milford, Michigan

I will check this post daily and shirts will be shipped as the orders come in for them. Once a size or shirt type is gone, thats it. There are no more!

Guess I forgot to mention, I need an adress to send the shirts to. LOL You can PM me or send it to boldts@yahoo.com if you prefer to not post it here on the Registry.

Here is what we have available:

2006 Don Aronow Shirt Sale Price is $10

0 size 3X is all that is left - SOLD OUT

2007 honoring the Donzi Corsican Sale Price is $5

6 size Lg
29 size XLg
6 size 2XLg

2008 honoring the Donzi X-18 Sale Price is $8

3 size Sm
0 size Med - Sold Out
0 size XLg - Sold Out
0 size 3XLg - Sold Out

I will be updating shirt availability on a daily basis also by your orders here. If by chance we are down to 1 shirt and it is ordered by 2 people at the very same time..........I will flip a coin. Sorry, don't know any other way to do that. I will be confirming the orders in this post by listing your name, amount due to Todd and of course updating the number of shirts available afterwards.

Good Luck, Happy Shopping and I hope all have a chance to get the shirt they want the most. BTW, any unsold shirts will go to the Salvation Army after the New Year. So, don't wait to put your orders in. Delivery will be before Xmas as long as I get your order this week and I'm not having to send it out of country.

Thank-you everyone for your support of the Midwest Donzi Club and our annual gathering called the Awakening of the Horses.

Confirmations

Penbroke - Frank - 07 sz. Lg - 08 sz. XL - Total cost = $13 - Shipped
BUIZILLA - Jim Haas - 2 - 07 sz. XL - 2 - 08 sz. XL - Total cost = $26 - Shipped
MadPoodle - Scott Baxter - 07 sz. XL, 07 sz. 2XL - 08 - SM, 2 sz. M & 2 sz. XL - Total cost = $50 - Shipped
Bubba Dog - Michael Booth - 08 sz. XL - Total cost = $8 - Shipped
Tom Anselmi - 2 - 06 sz. 3XL - Total cost = $20 - Shipped
onesubdrvr - Wayne - 2 - 07 sz. XL & Lg - 08 - 6 sz. XL, 2 sz. M & 2 Sz. Sm - Total cost = $100 - Shipped
sweet 16 1966 - 2 - 07 sz. XL (Sorry, but no other XL shirt designs available) - Total cost = $10 - Shipped
Ken Ciocci - 1 - 07 sz. Lg. - Shipped
Jim Besst - 1 of each - 07 sz. Lg & XLg - 08 sz. 3XLg - Total cost = $18 - Shipped
RedDog - Tim Floyd - 2 - 07 sz. Lg & 1 - 07 sz. XLg - Total cost = $15

Marlin275
12-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Are there any photos or images of these designs that you could post?

penbroke
12-15-2008, 09:14 AM
I'd like a 2007 in Lg and a 2008 in XLg please. Shipping to 05445.

thanks,
Frank

BUIZILLA
12-15-2008, 09:18 AM
I want TWO 2007, and TWO 2008 in Xlg

to 33157

roadtrip se
12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Scott posted pics of these on the current AOTH thread.

Look about halfway down the page...

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55054&page=7

Thank you for supporting the Midwest Donzi Club.

Bubba Dog
12-15-2008, 04:07 PM
One XLg, please :shades:

boldts
12-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Hey guys. I'm updating the 1st message. If your order has been confirmed, you are listed at the bottom of that 1st Reply. Some of you I know from years being here. Some how-ever I don't or for some reason I do not have an address for you. If the word Shipped in red is not after your confirmation. I need your address to send your shirts to you. Send me a PM or use my e-mail addy: boldts@yahoo.com

The orders with a red Shipped after them are going out today. Don't forget to send your payments to Todd Somerville and thank-you very much for the support of the club and AOTH!

BUIZILLA
12-18-2008, 07:40 AM
pm SENT

CHECK SENT

onesubdrvr
12-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Scott,

Mark me down for the last 6xl, 2med and 2sm for the '08 x-18 (10x8=$80)

and

2xl and 2 lg for the '07 (4x5=20)

Total for $100.00

Check will go out this afternoon or tomorrow morning, as soon as I've verified you've got 'em all still ;)

Thanks!
Wayne,

sweet 16 1966
12-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Scott,
2007- 2XL
Advise if any other XL years available.
Thank You.
Merry Christmas!

roadtrip se
12-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Penbroke
Bubba Dog
Buzilla
Ciocci

penbroke
12-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Got mine today. Would be a great deal at twice the price! Anybody that can use the sizes left should get in on this.

Thanks Scott/Todd. :yes:

Frank :shades:

onesubdrvr
12-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Todd / Scott,

Just as a heads up, check went out this afternoon. I've got a couple of the other ones, and know they are simply awesome, can't wait to get 'em

Thanks!
Wayne

boldts
12-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Wayne, All your shirts were sent out Monday. Clerk said no way to get them there by Xmas, so I sent regular mail to save a little on shipping. She said 6 to 10 days for your box to FL. I'm hoping for the 6 days. I'f it gets to be Wed. of next week and they aren't there, please let me know so I can investigate here on the tracking of the box. Thanks for your order. You cleaned out almost all the 08 X-18 shirts we had left.

onesubdrvr
12-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Wayne, All your shirts were sent out Monday. Clerk said no way to get them there by Xmas, so I sent regular mail to save a little on shipping. She said 6 to 10 days for your box to FL. I'm hoping for the 6 days. I'f it gets to be Wed. of next week and they aren't there, please let me know so I can investigate here on the tracking of the box. Thanks for your order. You cleaned out almost all the 08 X-18 shirts we had left.
Scott,

Thanks for trying! And no-biggie, the smalls are for the kids so that they get more into the "Donzi" thing ;)

I've always said that the X-18 is my favorite boat ;)

Wayne

onesubdrvr
12-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Scott,

Got my shirts today, thanks a million, as always, they are GREAT!!

Thanks again!
Wayne

roadtrip se
01-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Still looking for your t-shirt money please.

Give me an ETA.

BUIZILLA
01-07-2009, 06:08 PM
there isn't a Jim Best as a registered .net member..

roadtrip se
01-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Jim Besst - 1 of each - 07 sz. Lg & XLg - 08 sz. 3XLg - Total cost = $18 - Shipped

Only guy I didn't get cash from...

Thanks everyone else for supporting the MWDC!

roadtrip se
01-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Got a check, so he does exist...

Thanks everyone...

RedDog
01-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Please send me 2 07 large and 1 07 XL

Thanks

boldts
01-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Gotcha Tim. I'll get yours out to you tomorrow morning. Scott

boldts
01-11-2009, 08:19 AM
I too would like to thank everyone who took the opportunity to place Jeff Dykama's artwork upon their bodies, supporting the Midwest Donzi Club and showing off the boats that have brought so much joy to all of us.

I'm sad to say though that this sale of these shirts will be the last of my involvement with the club as its president. As some of you know, my life got a major disruption in how I was living it. My responsibilities have changed and it is important to me that my time be spent with my daughter and my family.

As you probably noticed through this sale, the money for the shirts is not coming to me any longer, but being sent to Todd Somerville. He along with Jerry Eisele and Byron Scholle have taken the reins of the club and I know will be better at running the club than I have been over the last few years.

2009 with be the 10th Anniversary of the club's annual Awakening of the Horses or AOTH as it has come to be known as. I can remember that 1st gathering as though it just happened. When Jerry, Byron and I talked on the phone about going to Lake Cumberland for a long weekend with our Donzis', I had no idea what the idea of inviting every Donzi owner in the country would grow into. If I remember right, I believe there were 16 boats along with their owners and family at Jamestown, KY that year. The Cumberland Parkway was a toll road then. As I stopped along the road and watched as owners from all over the country towed their boats through that toll booth, chills went up and down my whole body. We had a Formula Jr. from Oregon that year. Mike Miller attended representing the Donzi Company. He was our auctioneer and primary spokesperson. We had a Donzi dealer who brought new boats for not only the attendees to see, but to demonstrate to the people who our boats attracted to the docks. We almost lost that dealer when he slipped exiting a beautiful ZX in a hast to give a possible future owner information.

So many of you have returned year after year and played major parts in bringing sponsors, your individual talents and most important to everyone who has been to this gathering in the past, your friendship and willingness to help anyone and everyone in anything needing to be done.

I was the lucky person who got to be the person in the forefront getting credit for things that happened. This gathering hasn't happened because of just me. There have and continue to be so many working behind the scenes. I've often made the mistake of not formally giving them the credit they deserved for such a well oiled machine this gathering as become.

I'd like to formally say THANK-YOU to each and every person who has attended this gathering and those of you who have worked to make it happen with me. This gathering is not about just Donzi boats and more specifically, not about any one model of Donzi boat, but it is about the people who have scheduled vacation, spent their savings, and often times driven great distances with sometime losses during that venture. It's about the friendship we share with both owners who have been to many of these gatherings along with the new owners coming to AOTH for the very 1st time. Hoping the weather cooperates. The friendships with so many of you is what will always stay with me for the rest of my life. I know if I'm still alive 20 years from now, the Awakening of the Horses gathering will still be occurring. We see new, younger owners attending every year at all the Donzi gatherings being held. These boats will never dye as they are passed from generation to generation. Just as when we 1st saw a Donzi and fell in love with the beauty, style and performance that rings from them, on any given weekend there is a child sitting along the water or at the launch ramp thinking to themselves that one day they must own a Donzi.

RedDog
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM
check is in the mail

and thanks Scott for all of your efforts over the years. your vision to create AOTH will be remembered and appreciated by many for many years

Tony
01-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Nice post, Scott!

I, too, remember with fondness the early AOTH's and the people we met.
You did an awesome job, and were always humble about your pivotal role.

Thanks for all your efforts, and best wishes to you and your family!

:beer: