PDA

View Full Version : hey Lenny...

BUIZILLA
12-13-2008, 07:09 AM
loan me some of that C$

OffshoreOnly Classifieds - Boat Classifieds - Boat Parts - (http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/cigarette_28_s_s-o26987-en.html)

apollo24
12-13-2008, 09:37 AM
That is so cool. Cheaper than a new 21' bowrider, and soooo much more awesome. Didn't someone have a 26SS hull for sale on here once?

I hear that there's a CC Stinger in Miami Vice colors out there for sale somewhere as well. You'd just have to dress like Crocket or Tubbs when you drove it.

Lenny
12-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Buiz, that boat belongs to Shawn here. It was fully restored about 5 years ago. Last time I ran with him he ran out of gas... :D

Very nice boat.

It was for sale here (about 50 miles north of here) for about 5 years, 10 years ago. This fella bought it, brought it down Island and had it restored.

Use your US$ Jim. It would translate into $27K US

Lenny
12-13-2008, 12:00 PM
I even have a couple pics of it from here...

Ghost
12-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Looks like it could be a great buy. I thought some of the 30+ Cigs from the late 70s had incredible cabins with lots of wood, that looked like they spared no expense. Only seen pictures, but they looked unlike almost any other performance boat interiors I have ever seen. This one looks like the same vintage, just a bit smaller. I'm curious what it's like inside--the exterior shots look so good.

fogducker III
12-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I even have a couple pics of it from here...

You cheated on the last shot Lenny, Shawn"s wife would have kicked his ass if they were in his boat.........:eek::wink:

I was on that Poker Run, great fun. I know the boat as well, nice resto, goes great, doesn't get enough use....:frown:

I figure for $25US somebody would get a nice boat........and speaking for Lenny, I believe we would be able to deliver after making sure it ran correctly here for a month or so.....:yes: