PDA

View Full Version : Critter delivery.......

Donziweasel
12-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Critter will be here Tuesday:). Was going to try for this weekend, but a HUGE winter storm is coming (listening Bill??????:)). I will take plenty of pics before I put it in storage.

onesubdrvr
12-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Great news buddy!!!

Can't wait to see some pictures of her, and glad to hear that the "klunk" wasn't anyting major, and has been dealt with!

I bet you REALLY can't wait for spring now!

Wayne

The Hedgehog
12-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Critter will be here Tuesday:). Was going to try for this weekend, but a HUGE winter storm is coming (listening Bill??????:)). I will take plenty of pics before I put it in storage.

Just let me know and I will be done!

Oh yeah, need pics of the Critter too!:pimp:

chappy
12-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Congrats Johnnyalltrans, can't wait for pics. I get the feeling you're going to treat this as well as any of us could, cool piece of Donzi history you've got there.:woot:

BigGrizzly
12-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Well as the second oldest time owner of a Criterion, ED having had his longer, I love the boat. I have seen this boat for sale for years and was wondering if someone on the board would buy it. Glad you got it. I am just wondering how long it will remain as received. Can't wait for the pictures.

fogducker III
12-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Only four more sleeps John...........:beer::woot:

LKSD
12-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Congrats, I cant wait to see the pix.. :)

And think, just in time for Christmas! :) Jamie

The Hedgehog
12-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Congrats, I cant wait to see the pix.. :)
And think, just in time for Christmas! :) Jamie

J,

Do you have any projects for the 26 this winter? or just enjoy as is?

LKSD
12-13-2008, 01:53 PM
J,
Do you have any projects for the 26 this winter? or just enjoy as is?

Enjoy it as it is???? I wish.. :nilly:

I didnt know I was supposed to actually get time to enjoy my boat at all !!..:party:. lol :D

Actually I have not had too much free time to meadle with it this year.. I wish I had more time to use it and add to it.. I will probably do some more slight tweaks & propwork to it, but that is about it..

What will most likely happen after that in reality is another bigger boat.. Once the economy changes for the better I am deliberating on getting a bigger & faster ride again.. :convertib::yes: Jamie

fogducker III
12-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Only three more sleeps John............:cool:

cutwater
12-13-2008, 04:23 PM
John I can't wait to see some pics!

Donziweasel
12-13-2008, 07:04 PM
I told the guy it is his call on the weather. Coming home to papa on Tuesday.:) We are in a storm patter and have had snow and blizzards, Sierras are getting it to. Told him not to sweat the time, just be safe. Also told him to call it off if it got bad or he wasn't confortable. Don't want Critter #12 damaged or destroyed in a blizzard.:wink:

The Hedgehog
12-14-2008, 07:42 AM
Nice storm you ordered up

Donziweasel
12-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Too nice, bumped the Critter delivery back a day. Will be here 5:00 P.M. Wed.:)