PDA

View Full Version : Help me price my Donzi Classic 18

William Spearman
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I need your Help!! I am selling my 1986 Classic 18 3+2. I have spent the past year customizing the boat and trailer and have no idea of its value. My wife does not like the wind or noise and reluctantly, I must sell.

Here's what I have done. New custom designed paint, new seats and carpet by Typhoon Performance (Donzi's supplier), New custom panel with Livorsi instruments and switches with red biezels and red backlighting, New poly Planar water proof radio and CD with 2 new speakers, new Livorsi ss fire extinguisher, new throttle and steering wheel by Livorsi, new Garmin 3D GPS and depth finder, new swivel seats with forward and aft movement, new custom cockpit cover, lined to prevent bleed from cover, new paint and decals on alpha one out drive, reconditioned SS prop, new livorsi exhaust tips with internal flappers, flush cleats(4), new fuel pump, new fuel filter, new alternator, new bilge pump, new alternator, new trim pump, new trim tab pump, new dual batteries with select switch, custom designed dual wheel trailer, powder coated, surg-o-matic actuator for brakes, LED brake and running lights, Reel type stern tie down, SS hooks and chains. 350 Magnum engine runs great. The boat is in upstate South Carolina.

Bill Spearman
drwspearman@bellsouth.net

I hope you can help me place a fair price on the beautiful boat.

I tried to attach photos with no success. I'll be happy to email them to you or if someone can help me upload my reduced file size photos, I would really like to have them attached.

BlownCrewCab
12-11-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Kevin Harvick on this one....On the Tylenol commercial.....

chappy
12-11-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXDc2A8n9z4

That was funny BCC........:kingme:

All kidding aside, welcome to the board Bill. You're on the right track, much will depend on the pics. I look forward to seeing them, and good luck with the sale.

cutwater
12-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I tried to attach photos with no success. I'll be happy to email them to you or if someone can help me upload my reduced file size photos, I would really like to have them attached.

Welcome, you can send them to < ju (junkbuyer@gmail.com) > and I'll upload them for you.

mike o
12-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Dr, Thank you for making this 18 available to the board.:wink:

MOP
12-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Sounds like a great boat and welcome to the board, like mentioned above Pic's will help! Another thought have you considered ear plugs and maybe stylish goggles for you honey!!:)

Lenny
12-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Off the top, no pics or anything else to go on, (other than a re-paint and some parts) I'd say anything and on up to 12 in this market.

cutwater
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Hot off the press! Here you go Bill.

chappy
12-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Nice, nice, nice.

Keep it and buy a cuddy for the little lady for family day on the water. You're bound to get a smokin' deal on a used cuddy, as opposed to trying to sell that beauty in this chitty market. I'm serious.

jl1962
12-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Very nice boat. Maybe worth mid-teens to the right buyer if all else is as nice as these pics.

Agree w/ Chappy - get another boat and own TWO!

SWMBO might get used to the 18 and any kids, nieces, nephews, neighborhood rug rats, acquaintances etc.... will LOVE it!

Good luck. And if you decide to keep it - take it to an event.

JL

wspearman
12-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Hot off the press! Here you go Bill.

Thanks for the assistance.

I hope this helps with the evaluation.