PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Donzi Club

2donzi2
12-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Just curious if there is a Donzi club in Central Florida, and if not, would anyone be interested in getting a club together? I live in Palm Coast (between St Augustine & Daytona)have owned many Donzis and currently own an 81 Hornet II and a 72 18-2+3 classic currently being restored. Several area patrons own some 18's and were interested such as myself to put runs, gatherings, shows and other events together as a "Donzi" group. I have been quite surprised how many Donzis are in this area. If interested, let me know and possibly we can get something going for 2009.

txtaz
12-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Send George Carter an email. He lives in Leesburg and knows everyone in the area.

Da Taz

Donzi Racer
01-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Just curious if there is a Donzi club in Central Florida, and if not, would anyone be interested in getting a club together? I live in Palm Coast (between St Augustine & Daytona)have owned many Donzis and currently own an 81 Hornet II and a 72 18-2+3 classic currently being restored. Several area patrons own some 18's and were interested such as myself to put runs, gatherings, shows and other events together as a "Donzi" group. I have been quite surprised how many Donzis are in this area. If interested, let me know and possibly we can get something going for 2009.

Sounds like you have some good ideas. We are in titusville, exit 215 and we are up for pretty much anything that has to do with Donzi's. I do believe there is a group that calls itself Sea Dogs from upper east Florida coast. They do some Donzi related things. They can fill you in. We go to an event at Mt. Dora during a Antique Boat show in April I believe. The week after last year they had a great antique boat races including a Donzi Class that was a Hoot! Give us a shout when you get a chance. Mishunaire at aol.com Tom (jus a racin)