PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Chocolate...and swiss girls mmmmm...

Last Real Texan
12-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Hanging out in Zurich today doing some biz....:kingme:Food and sights sure is nice this time of year....heading home on Wednesday .... Boo hoo....

Tex

The Hedgehog
12-09-2008, 05:00 PM
The International Lover!:pimp: I need to quit this consulting gig and go work for you. I am hanging out in West Virginia!

Donziweasel
12-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Bill, what is the record for the most amount of time he has actually stayed home at one time?????????:bonk:

Ranman
12-09-2008, 07:59 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

The Hedgehog
12-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Bill, what is the record for the most amount of time he has actually stayed home at one time?????????:bonk:

I have Tex totally blown away in travel time. But it is not a good thing. I do get to do some pretty good loafing around during the late spring and summer but that gets stressfull since I start worrying about business development towards the end.

Unfortunately I have blown off some nice trips as I sat home or wasted time on bad calls. Oh well, it can be a numbers game at times.

The Hedgehog
12-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I will say that we both have great jobs. All he has to do is show up at exotic locations, buy some stuff cheap and sell it at a higher price. All he has to worry about is hard travel, wheeling and dealing in a foreign language, customs hassels and potentially getting stuck with some high end product that costs some bucks. Other than that, no worries. It is a good thing that he is a good dealer and has a great eye for quality. I would love to try it but would probably get stuck with a bunch of stuff that nobody wanted.

Mine is even easier. I just take a look at some things in these banks, render an opinion, make a few suggestions and people magically pay me all of this money. They don't even ask any questions once they find out that I am the Hedgehog! Forget the emotions, negotiations, troubles bank work, egos, long reports and travel. Sounds good but most would not imagine that I do some pretty mundane stuff a good bit of times.

BUIZILLA
12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
I want to be a HedgeHog....

on and off the clock :wink:

The Hedgehog
12-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I want to be a HedgeHog....

on and off the clock :wink:

Off is much better. Well I guess it is which clock. On the clock with Roller Girl....is good too.

zelatore
12-09-2008, 09:27 PM
I will say that we both have great jobs. All he has to do is show up at exotic locations, buy some stuff cheap and sell it at a higher price. All he has to worry about is hard travel, wheeling and dealing in a foreign language, customs hassels and potentially getting stuck with some high end product that costs some bucks. Other than that, no worries. It is a good thing that he is a good dealer and has a great eye for quality. I would love to try it but would probably get stuck with a bunch of stuff that nobody wanted.
Mine is even easier. I just take a look at some things in these banks, render an opinion, make a few suggestions and people magically pay me all of this money. They don't even ask any questions once they find out that I am the Hedgehog! Forget the emotions, negotiations, troubles bank work, egos, long reports and travel. Sounds good but most would not imagine that I do some pretty mundane stuff a good bit of times.

The grass is always greener...

Every job has a degree of this. When I go out to train new clients or move a boat, people alwasy say 'wow, must be great to have your job and drive boats all day'. Yeah, except that driving boats is maybe 5% of my time; that's just the only part that's fun enough to talk about.

I used to think being a delivery captain sounded like a great job (some days I still do). Hey, I'd get paid to drive boats all the time! Then I looked into it a bit more. Strangely enough, I'm still here...

Last Real Texan
12-11-2008, 05:21 AM
This thread is useless without pics.
I am a married man..... No photos please.......:wink:

Tex

sweet 16 1966
12-11-2008, 05:47 AM
How about some pics of the products with a nice background!:wink:

My job lately has been to see who is not needed and keep one step ahead of corporate.

Team Jefe
12-11-2008, 06:02 AM
I am a married man..... No photos please.......:wink:

Tex

Tex - Just 'cause you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the Menu.....Besdies, its a public service to thise of us who are NOT married:yes:

Last Real Texan
12-11-2008, 06:24 AM
Tex - Just 'cause you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the Menu.....Besdies, its a public service to thise of us who are NOT married:yes:

Need to get some of them in red bikini's when I return in January :angel:... May be tough but I will get it done!

Tex

CJmike
12-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Skiing is quite good over there as well. Scenery on the ski hills is outstanding.

Team Jefe
12-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Need to get some of them in red bikini's when I return in January :angel:... May be tough but I will get it done!

Tex

that's my dawg.:kingme: