View Full Version : Powerboat Accident Videos

Barry Eller
12-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Videos from www.boatmad.com

http://media.boatmad.com/gallery/v/multimedia/General-Videos/accidents/

Lots of stuff on this website.

BlownCrewCab
12-09-2008, 09:17 PM
I stood in line for Physicals that morning with the guy driving the cat that Zero Defect ran over, then later in the day, our class had already raced and I was on the seawall right where that happened. It looked the the prop cut through the back of his helmet and almost cut his spine right out of his neck, really sad to see. you can kinda see the drive hit his helmet in the video.

Now on the fayva stuff, On OSO they say Brownie had the funniest post ever where he described how, Thanks to the camera man He captured as the Boat exploded into an acre of orange plywood Showing Cougars Building Technology (or something to that effect). That Lil Cat was way ahead of it's time. Back when the offshore speed record was 92mph that Lil cat ran 126mph but needed to finish a race to be eligible to set a record, well that Vid was it's first race.

Donzi Vol
12-09-2008, 09:26 PM
I stood in line for Physicals that morning with the guy driving the cat that Zero Defect ran over, then later in the day, our class had already raced and I was on the seawall right where that happened. It looked the the prop cut through the back of his helmet and almost cut his spine right out of his neck, really sad to see. you can kinda see the drive hit his helmet in the video.

Now on the fayva stuff, On OSO they say Brownie had the funniest post ever where he described how, Thanks to the camera man He captured as the Boat exploded into an acre of orange plywood Showing Cougars Building Technology (or something to that effect). That Lil Cat was way ahead of it's time. Back when the offshore speed record was 92mph that Lil cat ran 126mph but needed to finish a race to be eligible to set a record, well that Vid was it's first race.

Holy crap! Was the guy alright in the Zero Defect incident?!