PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl signs / etc.

onesubdrvr
12-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey everyone

Just want to let everyone know that I do vinyl work. The largest I do is 24" on the smallest side. That doesn't mean I can't make several 24" sheets and place on a substrate for a bigger image.

All sorts of possibilities, banners, signs, vehicle graphics, window art, etc.

I typically use a 5 year exterior vinyl, which is better than most sign shops use.

Prices depend on number of colors, and amount of detail to be done.

I've got thousands of logos - business and sports ready to cut.

Thanks for keeping me in mind
Wayne

ps - proceeds go directly towards the "Crazy Chinese Chicken" 16' resto project

chappy
12-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey Wayne,

I'd like to personalize a horse trailer with the name of our show horse. It's a two horse slant load trailer, so I'd like the print to be on the large side. Shoot me a pm and we can go over details, or I'll send you one.

Thanks,

Rich

onesubdrvr
12-11-2008, 04:22 PM
P/M sent,

Thanks Rich!

Wayne

The Hedgehog
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Thats good to know. I will have some business for you.

onesubdrvr
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Thats good to know. I will have some business for you.
I appreciate it :yes:

When ever you're ready, just give me a shout, typical turn around (depending on the job) is the 1st weekend after we nail down the design.

Thanks again!
Wayne

Team Jefe
12-23-2008, 06:29 AM
Wayne here is the pic I have of the sign on the boat. the Team JEFE version that was on the truck is similar to these two combined.

Team was in gold like you see here, capitalized them lower case.

JEFE was all caps and in gold with the Red Drop shadow just like you see here.

I had Team at a bit of an angle, and they did not overlap like Team Donzi does here. Not sure I need the angle on this application, and for sure not overlapped.

onesubdrvr
12-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Jefe,

No problem, in my mock up, I had a shadow in both, but VERY easy to just shadow the Jefe.

Gold and red,.... kind of christmassy ;)

Talk to you soon!

Oh yeah, your P/M in-box is full :bonk::)

onesubdrvr
12-24-2008, 05:22 AM
Yes,

EPS files are perfect.

Just let me know what color and how big ;)

Wayne

Team Jefe
12-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey bud - think you could duplicate the Dodge "Lone Star Edition" logo...except have it say "Team Jefe Edition":kingme:

onesubdrvr
12-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey bud - think you could duplicate the Dodge "Lone Star Edition" logo...except have it say "Team Jefe Edition":kingme:
Should be able to,....

I'll give it a shot, and e-mail 'ya the samples :D just p/m me your email addy ;)

Wayne

onesubdrvr
12-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Something like this?

Wayne

Team Jefe
12-26-2008, 01:22 PM
YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!!!!!

Please ask Carrie to show you some Crazy Monkey Sexual Favors for me.:pimptwo:

onesubdrvr
12-26-2008, 01:27 PM
YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!!!!!

Please ask Carrie to show you some Crazy Monkey Sexual Favors for me.:pimptwo:

Cool,.... I'll forward this to her, so she doesn't think I'm making it up (again) I'm going to refine it a little bit, then get it ready to cut. Same dimensions you mentioned, what color(s)? Also, do you want the star solid fill or hollow like above?

Talk to you soon!

Wayne

onesubdrvr
12-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Jefe,

How about a bow rail banner for AOTH something like this? ;)

Wayne

onesubdrvr
01-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Well, got some stuff done for a few folks here, and thought I'd post some pictures.

Thanks!
Wayne

Team Jefe
01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

this stuff is off the hook freakin' cool....and I LOVE the bow rail banner

Carrie Babe....many more Crazy Monkey Sex acts are needed please...just put it on my tab:yes:

onesubdrvr
01-04-2009, 08:59 PM
lol,... I'm glad you like it :D :D

I'll be sending it your way sometime this week, I have to still put the "transfer" tape on it, and trim it all out.

Talk to you again soon ;)

Wayne

SilverBack
01-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Wayne...if I can get Cal-Man or Tex to measure the space on the fuel injection I need to get the Swamp Rat 850 SCi sticker made. I want the Rat and crossbones in the middle of the Swamp Rat and the 850 SCi. It would be nice to put Precision Marine in there running down the sides or the rat or something. I think that I like the black background. I would also like to do some graphics for my truck....Donzi Graphics.

onesubdrvr
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Wayne...if I can get Cal-Man or Tex to measure the space on the fuel injection I need to get the Swamp Rat 850 SCi sticker made. I want the Rat and crossbones in the middle of the Swamp Rat and the 850 SCi. It would be nice to put Precision Marine in there running down the sides or the rat or something. I think that I like the black background. I would also like to do some graphics for my truck....Donzi Graphics.
Keith,

If you could, E-Mail me full size graphics (as big as you've got), and as soon as I get the graphics and the measurements, I'll start laying everything out.

Wayne
wholtzclaw@pslwebs.com

Sam
01-11-2009, 08:09 PM
What kind of files do you prefer to work with ?

onesubdrvr
01-11-2009, 08:16 PM
What kind of files do you prefer to work with ?
Either ai or eps, both works fine.

Thanks!
Wayne

chappy
01-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Just got back from a lil' vacation, and I found two AWESOME decals for the horse trailer sitting on my desk waiting for me. Only problem now is I have to spray the trailer with fresh paint before putting them on. If I didn't, it would be like putting a silk hat on a pig.:kingme:

Thanks Wayne.:pimp:

onesubdrvr
01-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Just got back from a lil' vacation, and I found two AWESOME decals for the horse trailer sitting on my desk waiting for me. Only problem now is I have to spray the trailer with fresh paint before putting them on. If I didn't, it would be like putting a silk hat on a pig.:kingme:

Thanks Wayne.:pimp:
Glad you like them! ;)

Call me before you actually put them on, the detail of the horse could get a little sticky,.....

"putting a silk hat on a pig",..... hmmmm,.... gotta go, I'm in the Bahamas, and just got an idea,....

Talk to you soon!
Wayne

NJFASTECH
02-02-2009, 03:55 PM
I need some vinyl for one of my work trucks would you be interested?
Thanks JIm

onesubdrvr
02-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I need some vinyl for one of my work trucks would you be interested?
Thanks JIm
Certainly!

Just send me a P/M with the details of what you're looking for, and we'll discuss it further.

Many thanks!
Wayne

NJFASTECH
02-02-2009, 07:42 PM
email sent

Team Jefe
02-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I've gotten mine too and they look really great. Have not had time to put them on yet, but wiil soon...pics to follow.

NJFASTECH
02-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Certainly!

Just send me a P/M with the details of what you're looking for, and we'll discuss it further.

Many thanks!
Wayne

I know your probably busy but are you interested?
Thanks Jim

onesubdrvr
02-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks Jim
Yup,... sorry, I've been working on it, was just waiting on a pic of the new van, to "super impose" it on to make sure it'll fit OK ;)

Thanks again!
Wayne

onesubdrvr
02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks Jim
Here is what I have so far,.... pretty close to what you already had, but can change it however you'd like :)

Wayne

f_inscreenname
10-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Where are you? :confused:

firesailor
05-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Do you work on cars too?

4plaay
09-15-2011, 10:28 AM
I have a Z25 that I recently bought and wrapped it in black vinyl. We need graphics made for the side and then we are planning on doing a metal flake overlay. Can you do design work? Looking for something that will turn heads! Thinking it should say Donzi down the side somehow as well. The boat is coming out of the water this week and I'm going to finish the stripe down the bow by doing that in black as well. Also putting a 5% tint on the windshield. The bottom is staying red and I would like to incorporate red and white into the graphics.

Here is a picture of the boat