PDA

View Full Version : You know when it's a bad day......................

Cuda
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
When the highlight of the day was seeing you irreplaceable 22 Classic for the last time. :(

This pretty much sums up the day.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fSj8-SxYawE&feature=related

Ghost
12-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Man, that sucks.

mattyboy
12-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Cuda
I know how you feel this might not come out the right way but i hope it is going to a good home far far away where she will be well cared for and you know she is being loved , i thought i sold mine to a good home but it turns out not to be that way and it is on my lake so i get to see the carnage everytime I go out for a cruise plus the calls from neighbors and visits from the cops why i am driving around the lake like a lunatic just give me that warm fuzzy feeling
trust me this too shall pass just think of the next one hang in there:wink:

Barry Eller
12-05-2008, 04:35 PM
HUH? What you say Cuda? You did WHAT?

BlownCrewCab
12-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Hopefully they are a member for a while and can tell you how great she's doing and how thankful they are that you let them buy it. and maybe they'll take you for a ride. I know it S-U-C-K-S to see it going out the driveway knowing it ain't coming back, Done it....Sorry you miss it so soon.

Donziweasel
12-05-2008, 04:44 PM
:frown: Sorry man. I am sure it is temporary and you will find another lucky Donzi happy to have you as an owner down the road......

gcarter
12-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I can reccomend my outlook.
Donzi built a bunch of other 22's, Minx's, Hornets, 18", etc.
When the time is right for another, you'll find the right one.
When I sold the Minx, I was happy because it meant I had the means to find the next one.
It's just a boat.
It's not even like it's one of the six Type 41 Bugatti Royales. Donzi has, over the years, enjoyed good production.
Be happy.:)
It's not yet the end of the world.

Cuda
12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
I can reccomend my outlook.
Donzi built a bunch of other 22's, Minx's, Hornets, 18", etc.
When the time is right for another, you'll find the right one.
When I sold the Minx, I was happy because it meant I had the means to find the next one.
It's just a boat.
It's not even like it's one of the six Type 41 Bugatti Royales. Donzi has, over the years, enjoyed good production.
Be happy.:)
It's not yet the end of the world.
Nah, like I said, it was the highlight of my day. Steady downhill from 7 am untill 5.

It ain't my first rodeo, I felt the same when I sold the the Minx, three times with Formulas, and now the 22.

I become emotionally attached to every boat I own, but when it comes down right to it, it's only a boat. :( :)

Cuda
12-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Cuda
I know how you feel this might not come out the right way but i hope it is going to a good home far far away where she will be well cared for and you know she is being loved , i thought i sold mine to a good home but it turns out not to be that way and it is on my lake so i get to see the carnage everytime I go out for a cruise plus the calls from neighbors and visits from the cops why i am driving around the lake like a lunatic just give me that warm fuzzy feeling
trust me this too shall pass just think of the next one hang in there:wink:
Yeah, that's the silver lining. Howard O was excited to get it, and promised to take good care of her, or else I'd be in NC the next day. He should be getting home right about now. I hope he calls and says everything is alright. I've never had any kids, but I imagine it's about like letting your little girl go to the prom. :mad: :)

VetteLT193
12-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Sorry to hear that it's gone. You can always run with me at the next Donzi run... if I ever get the minx back from the painter anyway :bonk:

I know you'll be back in a Donzi soon enough... or maybe a Formula:wink:

mattyboy
12-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah, that's the silver lining. Howard O was excited to get it, and promised to take good care of her, or else I'd be in NC the next day. He should be getting home right about now. I hope he calls and says everything is alright. I've never had any kids, but I imagine it's about like letting your little girl go to the prom. :mad: :)

yes that pretty much sums it up!

well not really if it was like that i would be a few car lenghts back just to make sure there were "no patty fingers if you please"

;)

Donziweasel
12-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Joe, at least it is staying in the Donzi family. I love my 16 and am negotiating with a member as we speak. Hopefully mine will be as lucky as yours and go to another member. Hey, we can always visit them, right?:wink:

onesubdrvr
12-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Joe,....

Man what a tough one,...... but as they say, tomorrow is the dawn of a new day.

Anyway, hang in there, I hope you're still feeling good (health), best luck to you, and don't be a stranger.

Wayne

sweet 16 1966
12-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I remember the day you bought it and now the day you sold it. Sounds like you may find peace in knowing she will be taken care of and loved while
hopefully running with the pack!

Better days are surely ahead for us all to enjoy. Right now though- these are some hard times we are a living through. Hang in there Cuda!

Cuda
12-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Sorry to hear that it's gone. You can always run with me at the next Donzi run... if I ever get the minx back from the painter anyway :bonk:
I know you'll be back in a Donzi soon enough... or maybe a Formula:wink:
I'd love to have another Minx, actually :)

I told you to drop it here at the boat hospital. :)