PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is everyone feeling a little...

Last Real Texan
11-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Froggy these days....lots of activity on the site, and everyone is getting in on the posting with attitude and passion:bonk:I love it , everyone is making noise about everything. This is great and every one have a Happy Thanksgiving! Sparks are good for conversation and progress.:toiletpap

Tex

The Hedgehog
11-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Froggy these days....lots of activity on the site, and everyone is getting in on the posting with attitude and passion:bonk:I love it , everyone is making noise about everything. This is great and every one have a Happy Thanksgiving! Sparks are good for conversation and progress.:toiletpap

Tex

Yes, and it should be going real good by the middle of the winter. I did my sick project last winter backed up by your sick project and then Keith jumped in.

We need a breakout of this winter's super sick projects. It looks like Dr Dan has something brewing. It is also dangerous when a bunch of boxes are getting sent across the country to a shop in Macon Ga.

Heck, some folks are even buying cruisers to mix it up. It will be interesting to see when you pull up in your boat that really needs a tender!:shocking: A nice 50-60 footer with a 1,100 hp tender:pimp:

Last Real Texan
11-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Yes, and it should be going real good by the middle of the winter. I did my sick project last winter backed up by your sick project and then Keith jumped in.

We need a breakout of this winter's super sick projects. It looks like Dr Dan has something brewing. It is also dangerous when a bunch of boxes are getting sent across the country to a shop in Macon Ga.

Heck, some folks are even buying cruisers to mix it up. It will be interesting to see when you pull up in your boat that really needs a tender!:shocking: A nice 50-60 footer with a 1,100 hp tender:pimp:

Sh.........you are going to let the cat out of the bag. But I will say my Dart Big M block arrived on tuesday and the crower and callies stuff should roll in next week , then we just need JE to get off there ass and send the freakin frisbees to fill the holes.

Still working on the 50-60 footer thing but I have found several 42-46 footers that fit the bill, howevere they are down in the gulf and it will require a trip up the Tenn Tom to get it to the Tenn river. I figure about a week with Radar , you in?

Tex

roadtrip se
11-27-2008, 08:45 AM
I think FROGGY just about covers it.

Now, who has the BIGGER stir stick?

Last Real Texan
11-27-2008, 08:55 AM

I think at this point we will have to let if unfold....oh no my hair is on fire and I need to go and get my contact info for the hair club for men ...oh wait I am not only a client but the president, I don't need no contact info....well in all seriousness I need to go and get my Turkey fryer up and running, just hope I don't end up like Mr. Jackson. and yes it has a really big single burner with nitrous.

Tex

mattyboy
11-27-2008, 08:56 AM
a public service note touching this froggy thread could give you warts or if you are a true believer this holiday season you could kiss it and turn it into a prince.

Donziweasel
11-27-2008, 09:06 AM
I will say that since the election, the board seems to be a bit more civil. I haven't been attacked or in an arguement in over a week, a new record.:)

BUIZILLA
11-27-2008, 09:12 AM
DW, do you know about that all yellow offshore boat in JH ?? boy, is it b_e_a_u_t_i_f_u_l

wow

Donziweasel
11-27-2008, 09:19 AM
:confused:

BUIZILLA
11-27-2008, 09:28 AM
I'll look for the ad... could have been in the 02/08 Powerboat mag for sale section.... everything yellow Howard? Hallett? on a yellow trailer with POLISHED wheels sitting in front of a barn with the Teton's in the background?? mag is at work, lemme look tomorrow....

Donziweasel
11-27-2008, 11:09 AM
I do know a guy with a Howard out here. Not sure what color it is.

roadtrip se
11-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Two thirteen pounders have been on the smoker for about an hour now...

Jill is working on the cranberry relish, chile mashed potatos, sausage stuffing, oyster stuffing, and who know's what else.

I am with DW, I give thanks for getting our board back.

BTW, the smoker was imported by the Pitmaster himself. Yes, we are in a foreign country called Kentucky, but the food is still Texas good.

Now, back to Froggy! Maybe with a little hair...

The Hedgehog
11-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Sh.........you are going to let the cat out of the bag. But I will say my Dart Big M block arrived on tuesday and the crower and callies stuff should roll in next week , then we just need JE to get off there ass and send the freakin frisbees to fill the holes.

Still working on the 50-60 footer thing but I have found several 42-46 footers that fit the bill, howevere they are down in the gulf and it will require a trip up the Tenn Tom to get it to the Tenn river. I figure about a week with Radar , you in?

Tex

I am in. Let me know and I will spell you at the helm. I will be ready for a warm up cruise pretty soon.

I had to wait on the frisbees too.

Man I wish I had those oysters that SE is doing. We do that down in Bama too. I could not fins any takers in Nebraska.

Now back to marinating the chef!

Team Jefe
11-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I haven't felt Froggy for some time now.....but I think that is beginning to change:wink:

BUIZILLA
11-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Now back to marinating the chef! that;s some funny sh1t right there... quote of the week... :kingme:

SilverBack
11-28-2008, 05:20 AM

I think at this point we will have to let if unfold....oh no my hair is on fire and I need to go and get my contact info for the hair club for men ...oh wait I am not only a client but the president, I don't need no contact info....well in all seriousness I need to go and get my Turkey fryer up and running, just hope I don't end up like Mr. Jackson. and yes it has a really big single burner with nitrous.

Tex

Tex

I haven't noticed any changes lately......:cool:

:shark:

txtaz
11-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Yep I notice a change. Good to have the board back and all my buddies ribbing each other in good fun. I'll tell you there are some creative people here. I'll just sit back and eat :popcorn:.

Da Taz<--- BTW, good one on the marinating the chef.:wink::)