PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Patti
11-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Jamie, Rob and & I all hope that everyone has a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving and takes a moment to stop and think about all the good we have in our lives despite the tough times. We're really so very thankful for our family and friends...

We'll be spending time with Jamies family and we'll pick Rob up tommorow and he'll be with us until Friday and i'm really happy about that lol ..I miss him so much!

We also get to see our favorite little man, Aidan..he is growing in leaps and bounds and I forgot how fast they grow.

So with that we'll say..

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/ShanesPrincess76/Thanksgiving%20Album/TurkeyDay.png

May you all have a wonderful day filled with love, fun, family and food..oh and football for some!

Jamie, Patti & Rob

BigGrizzly
11-26-2008, 09:57 AM
Patti take care of those boys, they need the control of a good woman. Be safe and get to an event.

Ed Donnelly
11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my south of the border friends ...Ed

onesubdrvr
11-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Patti,

I know that lately, you've had a lot on your plate, seeing some fine people move on, and I can tell you that from reading your posts, it certainly does get me to thinking exactly what I have to be thankful for, and the list is long.

Enjoy your holliday.

Everyone else, enjoy as well, and remember, no matter how bad it is, someone has it worse than you, and there is plenty to give thanks for each and every day.

Wayne

txtaz
11-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm thankful for my Family, my Friends and my health. May all of you have a safe and healthy holiday and GO DALLAS!!!

Da Taz <--- Wes and Jennifer

mattyboy
11-27-2008, 07:45 AM
here here well said

happy thanksgiving

McGary911
11-27-2008, 08:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving eveyone. It'll be a nice day to relax. I just got into a new house, and have a bunch of family showing up in about an hour. It'll be a good way to break in a new place, I think.

Saturday, there's a big boat parade on the St. John's river, followed by some insane fireworks. I rented a hotel room on the river with a nice balcony for everyone as a surprise. I bet the nephews will really dig it.

Hope everyone has a great day(s). :yes:

BigGrizzly
11-27-2008, 09:08 AM
Well, it started out well until Barb gave me the Dyson vacuum and called me a slacker.

BUIZILLA
11-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Janice has been up since 4:30am in the kitchen...

sure smells good...

Cuda
11-27-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm out the door to mom's.

Every one have a safe and happy holiday.
Joe

LKSD
11-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Yes, happy T day everyone.. :) Jamie & Kristin