PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Gear Black Friday

Jraysray
11-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Anyone thought about having a Donzi Gear/Merchandise BLACK FRIDAY or Christmas sale on Donzi gear laying around?

The wife asked about Christmas wants and I thought of Jefe's cooler then gear. Never enough t-shirts and such. Just dropped her the z-shop link.

VetteLT193
11-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Anyone thought about having a Donzi Gear/Merchandise BLACK FRIDAY or Christmas sale on Donzi gear laying around?

The wife asked about Christmas wants and I thought of Jefe's cooler then gear. Never enough t-shirts and such. Just dropped her the z-shop link.

I asked for a Donzi cooler too. It will be nice to fill up and use if I ever get the boat back from paint. :bonk:

Donzi is still doing (last I checked anyway a couple days ago) the free towel per $100 spent... it's pretty easy to blow $100 too.

glashole
11-25-2008, 02:44 PM
call Dr Dan for christmas gear

Cuda
11-25-2008, 08:38 PM
I have a red nylon Donzi Racing jacket in large, and no Donzi. :(

Air 22
11-25-2008, 09:58 PM

Very well said....:wink: Top Notch, Top Dog, A-1, First Rate:yes: from the Dr. of Donzi Fashion Design...:cool:

Team Jefe
11-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Agreed...Dan is the Cooler Man, and this is the coolest cooler I have ever seen. Cool to look at ahd Keeps things cool.

So call Dan

and Be Cool.:kingme:

BigGrizzly
11-26-2008, 09:54 AM
I will second that cooler thing and raise the shirts and goodies that both sites have. I have almost all of both. Problem is Doc keeps coming up with new and neat stuff. When I go to Cumberland and Lake George, it cost me more for Donzi stuff then Gas.:) I actually have more Donzi stuff then Honda stuff and I worked there for 24 years.

boxy
11-26-2008, 12:48 PM
I will second that cooler thing and raise the shirts and goodies that both sites have. I have almost all of both. Problem is Doc keeps coming up with new and neat stuff. When I go to Cumberland and Lake George, it cost me more for Donzi stuff then Gas.:) I actually have more Donzi stuff then Honda stuff and I worked there for 24 years.

Especially Lake George 08 ..... :nilly::nilly:

Sorry Randy, have a great Thanksgiving weekend. :wink::wink:

Team Jefe
11-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Dam* Steve, you're just throwed-off:nilly:

Probably why we get along so well:yes:

BigGrizzly
11-26-2008, 03:30 PM
It is all about fun, and that I plan on having for a long time if I can afford it. So Boxy help me out and get a boat and buy a prop from me.

Team Jefe
11-26-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah Boxy...buy a prop from him:outtahere:

BigGrizzly
11-27-2008, 09:05 AM
I have to admit the props Jefe got worked great, especially on a boat that is that hard to prop. I now know why people have trouble propping that boat. It is called a learning curve and Jefe learned with time and a smile. The best part was the 4 GPH less fuel consumption, this proves efficiency and matching. I actually can't believe it ran that well with 8 people on it. It was a really fun day, and they call this work?:)

boxy
11-27-2008, 01:11 PM
It is all about fun, and that I plan on having for a long time if I can afford it. So Boxy help me out and get a boat and buy a prop from me.

Randy you know that you will be high on the list of people I call when it is time to dial in a boat.
Have a great weekend...

SilverBack
11-29-2008, 07:28 PM

Very well said....:wink: Top Notch, Top Dog, A-1, First Rate:yes: from the Dr. of Donzi Fashion Design...:cool:

Agreed...Dan is the Cooler Man, and this is the coolest cooler I have ever seen. Cool to look at ahd Keeps things cool.

So call Dan

and Be Cool.:kingme:

I got a bunch of stuff from Doc last year and everything was top of the line stuff. The cooler is the best I have ever had!! I was wanting to order another one will it have those GREEN EYEs on it????