PDA

View Full Version : Lars!

RedDog
11-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Lars - the photos you posted are awesome! I'll revisit those to view over and over again!

Thanks

lars
11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Glad You enjoyed them Red Dog. The boys at their "British Columbia November Gathering" inspired me with their great photos and since I haven't been on the forum for a while I decided to update my profile. Putting a little pressure on the fortunate Criterion owners to share some photos of their unique boats at the moment, We'll see what they come up with? I wish You and Your fellow "TN Donzi Volunteers" the best of holidays. :pumpkin::beer::pumpkin:

cutwater
11-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Hey Lars -

Another TN Vol here! And I agree... those are some great pics. Where were the pictures of the Schiada 20SS taken? Certainly not the archipelago?!? You have such a beautiful country. I lived in Stockholm and Uppsala for a combined total of about 5 months, was fortunate enough to go to Vaxholm regularly and even was able to go camping in the islands after a short tour in a modest outboard fishing boat. Would have loved to see the area from one of the boats in your collection though. Wow... you certainly have some beauties.