PDA

View Full Version : A very important read!!!!

MOP
11-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Skip the offer page to get to the site, then click on more at the bottom of the first article! Please pass on this is a time for extreme diligence!!!

http://www.debka.com/index1.php?skip=yes

Air 22
11-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Not good....not good at all....

BUIZILLA
11-17-2008, 09:22 AM
so how can a 25' makeshift boat stop a super tanker that takes 3-4 miles to even stop in the first place.... do they just throw a ladder over the side and welcome them onboard for coffee and donuts?

Just Say N20
11-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Not sure what I can say. I would like to respect Harbormaster's directive to not post anything of a political or religious nature, as this is a boating site.

"We are the world. We are the children. . . ."

There, now everything will be better. :bonk:

MOP
11-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Not sure what I can say. I would like to respect Harbormaster's directive to not post anything of a political or religious nature, as this is a boating site.
"We are the world. We are the children. . . ."
There, now everything will be better. :bonk:

Sorry but I in no way can see any political or religious meaning to an extremely important warning, the only thing I can see is the need to be diligent! They hit us hard enough while we are down no telling just how bad things will get!

Just Say N20
11-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Sorry but I in no way can see any political or religious meaning to an extremely important warning, the only thing I can see is the need to be diligent!

I was implying that if I had put down some idea about what could be done to minimize this situation, I was concerned it would turn into discussion between the "We are only FREE because we are strong" crowd, and the "Let's just hold hands and get along" crowd.

Whether right/wrong, good/bad, I tend to look at things from a "how did we get here" perspective. Once I think I understand that, I can then formulate a effective "fix."

They hit us hard enough while we are down no telling just how bad things will get!

Will you explain this? I don't understand what you are saying. :confused:

Lenny
11-17-2008, 04:05 PM
MOP (Phil) is talking about this I believe.

Al Qaeda says order given for US attack “far bigger than 9/11”

DEBKAfile Updates DEBKA-Net-Weekly Exclusive
November 16, 2008, 4:43 PM (GMT+02:00)
http://www.debka.com/photos/s_5715.jpg Osama bin Laden plans to test Barack Obama like two former US presidents

DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources report that US president-elect Barack Obama, European and Russian heads of state in Washington for the G20 conference over the weekend were briefed about a probable early al Qaeda attack.
Obama and his team have been advised that a new al Qaeda strike is highly probable in the United States or against a key US target in Europe, North Africa or the Middle East.
DEBKA-Net-Weekly 372 of Nov. 14 disclosed that al Qaeda’s Yemen base, a reliable barometer for Osama bin Laden’s schemes, issued a Directive to All Fighters in Arabia on Nov. 9 presaging a major operation in the United States that will “change the political and economic world” and be “far bigger than 9/11.”
To subscribe to DEBKA-Net-Weekly click HERE (http://www.debka-net-weekly.com/?ref=001) .
The notice said “the operation is very near” and “precise instructions were in the hands of “the fighters, who are already on their way to America” armed with bin Laden’s orders. The pretext offered for the attack is the rejection by the US and Europe of al Qaeda’s four-year old truce offer whose original pre-condition was the withdrawal of their armies from Iraq and Afghanistan.
The day after the new president’s election, al Qaeda issued a little-noticed statement declaring Barack Obama a murtad, i.e. an apostate whose betrayal of Islam is judged the most heinous. Believers have the duty to execute a murtad unlike other non-believers whose death sentence is optional.
Thursday night, Nov. 14, Central Intelligence Director Gen. Michael Hayden said: “Al Qaeda, operating from its safe haven in Pakistan’s tribal areas, remains the most clear and present danger to the United States.” He was addressing a Washington think-tank.
“Today, virtually every major terrorist threat that my agency is aware of has threads back to the tribal areas. Whether it is command and control, training, direction, money, capabilities, there is a connection to the FATA (Pakistan’s Federally Administered Tribal Areas.)”
Hayden also mentioned Yemen and Somalia as important al Qaeda theaters of operation.
In private, most heads of the intelligence agencies fighting al Qaeda admit that an attack on the United States or major American interest outside is only a matter of time.

Not the 1200' supertanker situation that I believe will be over once "you" guys (USA) get serious...

harbormaster
11-17-2008, 04:12 PM
don't worry about being political. There is a difference between being US Political and world political. I will politely say something if you cross the line...

harbormaster
11-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Well, I am sure the Saudi's will not take this laying down. They have enough money to go after these bastards.

Just Say N20
11-17-2008, 05:20 PM
They have the money. Do they have the forces? Wouldn't going against them, be like fighting their friends?

Ghost
11-17-2008, 05:23 PM
If you wanted to export a nuke but couldn't risk getting caught at it, wouldn't letting it get pirated be the perfect plausible deniability?

MOP
11-17-2008, 08:38 PM
A few of you checked the page after the Bin Laden threat moved, we are more then very over due for a big one. Thankfully our up front guys have thwarted more then most have knowledge of but they can not catch it all! Each and everyone of us needs to be as observant of all our happening around us, all of our security services are on the highest level, higher then we have been in quite some time. Report anything that may not seem quite right, do not keep even the slightest thing to yourself! Many of us know Debka is a great source of news and puts it out well before the BBC or US news sources it is well worth book marking.

Air 22
11-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Soon to be seen on board freighters and tankers...:fire:
20mm and .50's

BUIZILLA
11-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Bin Hiden may make this a personal deal against Obama as the muslim in charge of the Crusader's, and in the name of Islam declare or carry out an assassination attempt, even if there is massive collateral damage(s) to achieve that goal...