PDA

View Full Version : Air22's new avatar ...

boxy
11-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Tarantino has some thoughts on BravoBoy1's new avatar ......
Some language not suitable for Sunday School....

vyN8VN4BSzM

Sorry Dwight, but I thought the Birthday Boy deserved a laugh. :D :D

PS: this is in no way directed towards the brave men and women, past and present, serving in the Armed Forces. It is a social commentary about a make believe moving picture......

Dr. Dan
11-15-2008, 04:38 PM
:angel:Now that right thar is some funny Schtick.... now if they only mentioned Chapstick - Haver would have a place in there too.

Box thanks for the laughs... it made my Birthday even more fun...:kingme:

Doc of Sword Fights :bonk:

bob haver
11-16-2008, 08:26 AM
:angel:Now that right thar is some funny Schtick.... now if they only mentioned Chapstick - Haver would have a place in there too.

Box thanks for the laughs... it made my Birthday even more fun...:kingme:

Doc of Sword Fights :bonk:
ohhhhhh thats some funny stuff you guys are way to much:bonk:

roadtrip se
11-16-2008, 10:50 AM
that is some pretty warped stuff. I did laugh.

Actually, if you think about it, Dwight has been riding a lot of our tails for quite some time. Thank goodness for that beautiful wife and family, or I might be getting worried.

Only kidding man, the Evil Triplets will rock next spring and I don't care what the detractors come up with to try and bring us down, we will rule the waves.

In the mean time, tell Chrissy to start shopping for a Blue Tankini for next year's AOTH. Buiz seems to have a few sources already ear-marked. Does Venus make those things?

Air 22
11-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Boxy...glad to c i can make ya all laugh @ my expense:wink:.....

on a side note...The last line was "You can be my Wingman anytime" just so the facts r straight nothing about coat-tails....:nilly:

and Boxy.....send some more maple candy already....:kingme:

Dr. Dan
11-16-2008, 04:47 PM
that is some pretty warped stuff. I did laugh.
Actually, if you think about it, Dwight has been riding a lot of our tails for quite some time. Thank goodness for that beautiful wife and family, or I might be getting worried.
Only kidding man, the Evil Triplets will rock next spring and I don't care what the detractors come up with to try and bring us down, we will rule the waves.
In the mean time, tell Chrissy to start shopping for a Blue Tankini for next year's AOTH. Buiz seems to have a few sources already ear-marked. Does Venus make those things?

:shades:Tripper - "Evil Triplets" now tell me that doesn't sound a little too left coast...I think I will stick with Evil Twins... Dwights gotta earn his stripes yet...he ain't Blue until he's running! No Evil Triplets... gotta come up with something else... cause that is wrong.

Doc of Latent Tendencies :angel:

Donzi Vol
11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
on a side note...The last line was "You can be my Wingman anytime" just so the facts r straight nothing about coat-tails....:nilly:

That's what I thought! Maybe I'm half gay or something, but I friggin love that movie. I did always wonder about the volleyball scene, though. But either way...hilarious video. Tarantino is a genius in his own little messed up way.

Possibly my favorite... "Look at the big brain on Brad! You're a smart mother..." -Pulp Fiction:yes:

Ghost
11-16-2008, 07:40 PM
I love that scene. (Everybody missed it when I posted it about 3 weeks ago?!)

Cuda
11-17-2008, 04:04 AM
:shades:Tripper - "Evil Triplets" now tell me that doesn't sound a little too left coast...I think I will stick with Evil Twins... Dwights gotta earn his stripes yet...he ain't Blue until he's running! No Evil Triplets... gotta come up with something else... cause that is wrong.
Doc of Latent Tendencies :angel:

Doc, it sounds like you have no urge to participate in a three way, especailly flying in formation, ala Top Gun, or is it Top Gum? :)

boxy
11-17-2008, 06:55 AM

Ghost I did miss it. Sorry about that.

Air 22
11-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Ghost...Box of "Iceman"y missed it cuz he couldn't pull himself away from the "Volleyball"scene....please forgive him in his time of "need for speed":wink::)

boxy
11-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Ghost...Box of "Iceman"y missed it cuz he couldn't pull himself away from the "Volleyball"scene....please forgive him in his time of "need for speed":wink::)
You caught me. I've been watching Volleyball all morning ..... :D :D
1-m8qaB9B5w
qDRJ92_flLE