PDA

View Full Version : driving test

zelatore
11-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Poodle - you autocross, right? You can do this, I'm sure.

For me, this is just a commute after work. I could do this. In my truck. No problems.

http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/small_player/preloader.swf?vendor_id=204&media_id=9183&bgcolor=FFFFFF&autoplay=0

Well, maybe not. But I could handle the segway. Truth be told, I couldn't even afford the tires. The guy does have some skills. :eek::convertib:

boxy
11-14-2008, 04:00 PM
:D :D :D

I sent that clip to Poodle yesterday. I loved the part at the start where they said they used 4 sets of the G-Force's.....

McGary911
11-14-2008, 04:07 PM
I've done some autocrossing in my day. I still can't understand drifting. Some of these guys have mad skill, but I always thought the idea was to get from point a to point b in the fastest possible manner. That's what racing is all about. This stuff just reeks of modern day dukes of hazzard type stuff. Everyone has done donuts in the parking lot at one point or another, but i'm pretty sure they didn't confuse that with racing.

zelatore
11-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Comparing racing and drifting is like comparing Olympic swimmers to water ballet.

I’m not saying some of them aren’t really, really good. But any ‘sport’ that scores on style is questionable.

Still, that was a good course in car control.
(except maybe the skidpad part where he clouted the back of the car)