PDA

View Full Version : DONZIWEASEL ... Fogducker, Titan, MikeM, Yeller

Lenny
11-11-2008, 08:19 PM
John, I just got word that you will be here DURING the week next week. Tuesday and Wednesday (18th and 19th) Deneen, my wife will be away on business in Alberta that week, arriving home Friday evening. She was all set for Saturday and Sunday (22-23) and a manicure/pedicure and all that, plus a boat ride or two. She will not be in Province :(

Boating on the Tuesday/Wednesday, (IF I can not get the time off work) will be hard as it gets dark at 5pm and being alone on the Ocean in the winter, in the wind and waves, in the pitch black is a little un-nerving :eek: I do not know what Jeremy's plans are or if he can book off either.

Kinda had it set up for the weekend when we were all around and Deneen was back in town, and we had both days available. Also Mike Miller and Glen from Vancouver were coming over to "play". And a 22 (Titan) out of Sidney.

Let me talk to Jeremy... (Fogducker)

:(

fogducker III
11-11-2008, 09:07 PM
We will make it work Lenny, if the weather is good either day we will get them out, if not we hit a local hang-out and have some good food and drinks............and if everybody is geared up for the weekend of the 21-23 why don't we go for it in memory of John and Boo Boo's visit.....:kingme:

yeller
11-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I can still make it weekday, although I'll be combining it with work. I need to meet with someone for an hour or so in Duncan, but then I'm free.

Lenny
11-12-2008, 02:57 PM
John and Boo Boo will be here on Friday night (Nov21st) and here all day Saturday and leaving Sunday am from Victoria going back through Vancouver to Wyoming.

Plan is to have Deneen and Boo Boo have a Spa morning on Saturday, and either with them or without (if it is too cold) we should all go for a winter "run
".

So, Glen, can you make it over?, Mike Miller? For the Saturday day thing? I figure we could all go out for a nice dinner somewhere on the Saturday night, and maybe a few of us meet up on the Friday night for drinks or something. Then they could head back to Vancouver on the 9am boat on Sunday morning.

Let's get some BOATS together for an afternoon out SIDNEY OCEAN way. :yes:

Can we get some more folks?