PDA

View Full Version : Site Sponsors

mjw930
11-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Don't take this wrong, I hate pop up ads as much as anyone but I'm wondering if we still have any site sponsors. I poked around and I don't see them listed anymore.

I would rather throw my business to someone who supports the site if that's still the support model we are following.

harbormaster
11-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Yep we have them. I am redoing the banner ad software. Those pesky ads should be back up this weekend. MGT

txtaz
11-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Yep we have them. I am redoing the banner ad software. Those pesky ads should be back up this weekend. MGT

Remember we can always do another auction. Just keep that pesky fuzzy dog on a leash.

Da Taz

chappy
11-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Remember we can always do another auction. Just keep that pesky fuzzy dog on a leash.

Da Taz

What is the definition of agitator?

txtaz
11-07-2008, 08:48 AM
txtaz..

Ohhh geeeessshhhhh, I actually got to you?:shocking:

Da Taz

txtaz
11-07-2008, 10:33 AM
I need to schedule :eek: :eek:

You honestly think I would let you or RTSE know? I will be a traveling rubber ducky target.

Da Taz

roadtrip se
11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
duckies are just for beginners....

Then, we let the Mad One take over with something a bit more creative.

onesubdrvr
11-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Rubber duckies are for amateurs.... :kingme:

duckies are just for beginners....

Then, we let the Mad One take over with something a bit more creative.
Sorry guys, I've only got 250k packs of duck sauce, well less than what is needed, but Sum Yung Guy is gonna help me out getting some more,.... and the baby gators,..... well, Florida Fish and Game was by the house the other day,.... I need an attourney :boggled: :wink:, funny they didn't see the humor behind the snakes either. On a good note, they did not find the hidden Flamingo pens in the lot across the street, and the eggs are still safe :shades:

Wayne

LKSD
11-08-2008, 07:33 AM
What is the definition of agitator?

Probably me... lol... :D

& Yes we are still site supporter / advertisers... Jamie / Lakeside :)

txtaz
11-08-2008, 02:25 PM
I've been collecting tuna cans for a while now... :eek::nilly::shocking::eek:

Only rule is no permanent damage. AND I don't want a tuna boat.

I'm guessing since the fuzzy one is from Florida, he would prefer pink flamingos. And just think, when you retire you don't have to move. :wink::shades:

Da Taz<---Am I getting ganged up here?