PDA

View Full Version : Civility-Board Adjustment

txtaz
11-05-2008, 06:49 AM
I know it's easy to get caught up in things. However we need to remember we will never agree on everything, and that's OK. We have a great community with great people. The amount of knowledge and ideas here is astounding. Plus the friends I have made will always be there for me.

I need an adjustment every now and then to put me in my proper place. Consider this a board adjustment. We do not need to argue and drive people away. We are all friends here. We should act as such.

Da Taz

onesubdrvr
11-05-2008, 06:51 AM
I know it's easy to get caught up in things. However we need to remember we will never agree on everything, and that's OK. We have a great community with great people. The amount of knowledge and ideas here is astounding. Plus the friends I have made will always be there for me.

I need an adjustment every now and then to put me in my proper place. Consider this a board adjustment. We do not need to argue and drive people away. We are all friends here. We should act as such.

Da Taz
:yes: :crossfing:

Thanks Taz for the reminder :wink:

Wayne

roadtrip se
11-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Is it too much to ask for the politics genie to be pushed back into the politics section of the board?

The signature lines for both sides of the race, that is now over, really don't belong on the "no politics and no religion" portion of the board.

I was tired of looking at them weeks ago.

I want my boating board back...

Thanks Taz...

mattyboy
11-05-2008, 08:13 AM
I edited my profile to eliminate avatars and signatures along time ago

I took me awhile to realize that what Wes said is very true, in my case, I got ticked off and over reacted by some political/religious garbage that really had no place on the boards by a memebr who probably wasn't really a donzi person to begin with and judging by how his boats ended up that i would say that was the case . It took some of the friends I had made here to make me see that ( so blame them if you don't like me back on the boards :tongue:)

this doesn't mean I am not gonna to break some chops though in a good hearted way

Craig S
11-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Thank you Taz.

mk32j
11-05-2008, 08:47 AM
I'm so glad this is over.......:crossfing::crossfing::crossfing:

RedDog
11-05-2008, 09:17 AM
ditto Taz, Matty and RT comments

Ed Donnelly
11-05-2008, 04:30 PM
AAAAH I can feel the love again:angel: ...Ed

Carl C
11-05-2008, 04:58 PM
IMO it's time to get rid of the politics section and support our President-elect.

FISHIN SUCKS
11-05-2008, 05:22 PM
We are all friends here. We should act as such.
Da Taz
You just stay Beautiful Wes:)!

Dr. Dan
11-05-2008, 05:25 PM
:angel:IMO I think its time to ban about 95% of the Frigging Morons on here and just allow the trully really cool people that I like, to abuse each other like in the old days! :wink:

I mean lets get back to some meat and potatos questions - this place has been sooo boring lately - I have had bowel movements that were more interesting. :frown:

Ok now I will crawl back into my Cave & drink some more Tea.

Anonymous - Cranky Bastard :shades:

mjw930
11-05-2008, 08:11 PM
:angel:IMO I think its time to ban about 95% of the Frigging Morons on here and just allow the trully really cool people that I like, to abuse each other like in the old days! :wink:
I mean lets get back to some meat and potatos questions - this place has been sooo boring lately - I have had bowel movements that were more interesting. :frown:
Ok now I will crawl back into my Cave & drink some more Tea.
Anonymous - Cranky Bastard :shades:

I could start another prop thread........... :wink::wink::wink:

onesubdrvr
11-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Well, one positive about winter, is that there is usually lots of projects goind on.

We've got Bob in Ft. Lauderdale putting the finishing touches on his 18,

A Critter that is making incredible progress,

Another 18 that is going to have (one of my favorites), a Volvo Speedmaster lower

And who knows what else will surface over the winter.

I'm hoping to start work on my 16 early in the new year too.

I think we need more projects with more sharing :D It always does good to get us back to who we are ;)

Wayne