PDA

View Full Version : Big Grizz..Thanks!!!

SilverBack
11-01-2008, 04:28 PM
BG...I tried out the new prop today and it was like someone had taken 1000 pounds out of the boat and given it 100 extra HP. It was much smoother planned much quicker and accelerated so much better. You hit the mark perfect with this prop. It is really unbelievable how much different the boat ran. I even got 2 extra MPH on the top end!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

zimm17
11-02-2008, 07:15 AM
What was the magic prop?

SilverBack
11-02-2008, 10:51 AM
The boat had the "WRONG" prop to start with. It had a Volvo 17 pitch 3 blade. The new "Magic prop is a 13 pitch Turbo Ultima 4 blade. The boat is a 23' Chris Craft deck boat with a 305. It was a great big PIG before and it is a LOT more fun to drive. It would blow the prop out before and now it just carries the boat so much better. I would have had a much better summer if I would have gotten this prop earlier.

BigGrizzly
11-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Keith, At least something worked well for you. I am glade I could help. When ZIM did the fusion on the shorty drive it became one of my choice of props for shortys and became the premis behind the % blade ones. Zim, just so you know tex is using the Fusion and has as many good things to say about it as you. He also broke the 90 mph mark with it too. He could not do it with the bravo1. Keith, thanks for the kind words.

SilverBack
11-02-2008, 11:45 AM
No problem Grizz! Thanks for the prop. You were right on the money. BTW..it does not even show that pitch on the website. Did you have to pull some string so get it in that pitch?

BigGrizzly
11-03-2008, 08:20 AM
There is an advantage in dealing with me. The thing is That is what I do. I did drop the ball with Hedge's little boat but it worked out for the best. I am not known for dropping the ball but it does happen. Working for Honda fortified what I already had in my heart.