PDA

View Full Version : Whose boat is at the top of the page?

Lenny
10-31-2008, 09:18 AM
It looks like a 22. Is that the Harbourmaster himself ?

RedDog
10-31-2008, 09:28 AM

yep!

mrfixxall
10-31-2008, 10:46 AM

Yep its the harbourmaster,just think he spent all that money just for that pic:biggrin.:

Donziweasel
10-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Great pic! I think that once a month or two it should be changed to another members pic. Could make a contest of it. Scot's should stay for a while though. He put a lot of time and money into that boat, just got it done, had a hurricane to deal with and other stuff. It has definetly earned that spot for a while. Still one of the best 22 I have ever seen. Love the honey base color and no windshield. Nice job Scot.:)

Team Jefe
11-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Where's the love? I'm there too:cool:

mphatc
11-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Jefe,

As much as we like you, we don't want to see you! . . . . . . . . . . Just your RED BIKINI TEAM :wink:

Mario

Team Jefe
11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
yeah, thanks....its good to know why y'all let me hang around:bonk:

cutwater
11-02-2008, 04:23 PM
That is just a freakin' sweet picture...

Donziweasel
11-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Looks like you are looking for your beer Jefe. Couldn't get a member of the red bikini team to join you guys????:):bonk:

shotgunlab
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
as well as being a future Donzi owner, i'm also an analog synth head. the forum vintage synth explorer has a cool feature that rotates the header picture every time you refresh. would be cool to have that here as well to show off everybodies sleds.

best,

Josh

Carl C
11-03-2008, 04:43 PM
as well as being a future Donzi owner, i'm also an analog synth head. the forum vintage synth explorer has a cool feature that rotates the header picture every time you refresh. would be cool to have that here as well to show off everybodies sleds.

best,

Josh Anyone can put their boat on the "Newest Album Picture" banner. There's just no guarantee how long it will stay there.

boxy
11-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Anyone can put their boat on the "Newest Album Picture" banner. There's just no guarantee how long it will stay there.

..... or how far you will fly off the dock if you bump BooBoo's pics from the banner :D :D :D

Carl C
11-03-2008, 05:46 PM
..... or how far you will fly off the dock if you bump BooBoo's pics from the banner :D :D :D DonziWeasel, we need fresh pics of BooBoo. Have her look longingly into the camera this time. A bikini pic standing in the snow would be hot!:eek:. (no offense intended, you are a lucky man)

Donziweasel
11-03-2008, 06:15 PM
No offense taken, I think it is a nice compliment. Will try, Boo Boo only has another month or two before she probably doesn't want any bikini pics taken anymore!:):):)

You do realize it is snowing here????LOL

Trueser
11-03-2008, 07:03 PM
DonziWeasel, we need fresh pics of BooBoo. Have her look longingly into the camera this time. A bikini pic standing in the snow would be hot!:eek:. (no offense intended, you are a lucky man)

Wow..As long as Carl doesnt load up the dogs. Parina.com may work.

I think it is a nice compliment?:bonk:

I try to change them up once a week. On the other hand I left the DonziWeasel ones alone.

Team Jefe
11-04-2008, 06:24 AM
Looks like you are looking for your beer Jefe. Couldn't get a member of the red bikini team to join you guys????:):bonk:

No Beer for me. I was adjusting the camera to take video of the Farmer's boat....The Lovely, Talented and Originating Member of the Red Bikini Crew Miss Polly took the one you see here

and I was wearing a Red Bikini...you just can't see it in that shot:eek:.

Trueser
11-04-2008, 01:01 PM
No Beer for me. I was adjusting the camera to take video of the Farmer's boat....The Lovely, Talented and Originating Member of the Red Bikini Crew Miss Polly took the one you see here

and I was wearing a Red Bikini...you just can't see it in that shot:eek:.

Let me get out photoshop...