PDA

View Full Version : Great bus for sale.....

Donziweasel
10-30-2008, 05:35 PM
What a deal!:wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling&item=230304515554&viewitem=

zelatore
10-31-2008, 09:45 AM
'vehicle shipping quote available'

So, how much to ship it to Walnut Grove, CA?

No wait, how much if you drive it part way and I meet you?

No wait, how much if you drive it part way and I meet you but you keep the good tires that are on it and I install my own tires I have?

Will you sell the tires separately? How much for just one tire? How about if you keep the video system, but include a blender and drink dispenser and agree to ride with me for the last 100 miles making margaritas?

I thought you had enough of stupid questions from Ebay the last time you sold one of these things :wink:

Donziweasel
10-31-2008, 10:20 AM
shipping quote available'

So, how much to ship it to Walnut Grove, CA?

Fuel and a ride in a Donzi under the Golden Gate Bridge, know where to find a Donzi for a ride?

No wait, how much if you drive it part way and I meet you?

That would be Reno. Charge is 20.00 in chips for blackjack.

No wait, how much if you drive it part way and I meet you but you keep the good tires that are on it and I install my own tires I have?

10.00 in chips.

Will you sell the tires separately? How much for just one tire? How about if you keep the video system, but include a blender and drink dispenser and agree to ride with me for the last 100 miles making margaritas?

50.00 in chips, tequila and mixer for the margaritas and a ride in the Donzi. :)